ISIDAR Part 1

This is a Fili request for my good friend @EleanorLearn <3.

For this story I'm using a few references both of 'the hobbit' book and movie.

"I feel a song, coming on..." Says the Goblin King as he steps on his goblin servants.

'Great they captured others too...' Ellie thinks to herself sarcasticaly remembering how she ended up hanging from the enormous goblins' throne. She could hear many male voices yelling and protesting.

"Clap snap the black crack!

Grib grab pinch and nab!

Batter and beat. Make them stammer and squeak!

Pound pound far underground...

Down, down, down in Goblin Town... "

She's watching the Gobling King dancing to his own song, stund by his stupidity and his arroganace. Disgust fills her as he continues on with his song...

"Hammer and torch!

You won't last long at the end of my prong!

He sings joyfully as he stabs one of his goblins with his staff.

"Clash crash, crash and smash!

Bang and break shiver and shake!

You can yell it and yelp but there ain't no help!

Pound pound far underground...

Down, down, down in Goblin Town!

He finishes the song with a pirouette, trying to immitate a graceful dancer but failing as he adds a nasty noise followed by a nasty smell as well. Ellie had gotten used to odour, after all she is a dwarf woman and she knows from her siblings that dwarf men have a strong smell but this smell is something that no living creature in Middle Earth can stand. She feels like the creatures' filthy smell is rotting her lungs.

"Catchy isn't it? It's one of my own compositions..." He says after he finishes the whole 'show'.

That moment she hears a voice answering from the crowd below to the goblins' question.

"That's not a song, that's an abomination!"

Her eyes are now fixed on a white haired dwarf who sounds and looks very angry...

"Who are those miserable persons? Spies?! Thieves?! Assassins??!" Asks the enormous disgusting creature.

"They're dwarves my lord. We found them sheltering in our Front Porch!"

At the sound of the word dwarves Ellie feels hope warming her heart.

"Search them!"

His voice echoes and causes a slight pain in her ears. At the great goblins' command they start searching their prisoners and grabing their belongings. Although all of the dwarves continue protesting and yelling at the goblins, her ear catches only one specific voice. At the sound of the voice she felt an unexplained warmth down in her stomach. Her eyes search for the source of the voice when they finally fall on a young blonde dwarf with two braids on each side of his head and two braids on his mustache. His blue eyes meet her own deep blue eyes immidiately. Her mind is frozen now and she can't take her eyes off of him. For a moment she forgot about the goblins. She forgot that she is hanging from the giagantic goblins' throne. The way the torch light illuminates his bronzed skin makes her feel little butterflies swarm into her stomach and climb up her lungs taking her breath away.

Suddenly she snaps out of her dreamy state as one of the goblin servants found the Orcrist!

The sword that has been said that it has killed hundreds of goblins in it's time forged by the elven smiths of old, a truly beautiful blade. Goblins call it the 'Goblin Cleaver'. At the sight of the tremendous blade all of the goblins took a step behind terrified stumbling on themselves and on eachother.

Ellie starts panicking as she witnesses a massive mob is forming underneath her and stays motionless as the goblin king grabs her violently by her legs and throws her on the dwarves.

"Slaughter them all!! I want the female to go first!" Shouts the horrible creature and all of the goblins lash out on them causing a huge battle like chaos. Ellie finds herself being pushed to the ground under the goblin king's massive stincky foot. The goblin raises his pointy staff over his head and is ready to stab Ellie. Her heart beats like crazy and her eyes blur from the tears threatening to flood out of them. She shuts her eyes and waits for her end wishing she could feel her mother's safe hug one last time. She's waiting and waiting but nothing happens....

When she tentatively opens her eyes she can see nothing but white. Something warm hits her face giving her a releaving feeling.

"Sunlight...."

She says weakly to herself not expecting an answer.

"Yes, that's how we call it, now get up we have to go!" Says a familiar male voice.

A tall shadow appears over her, the light hidding his identity. She doesn't know if she should trust him or not. Regaurdless she decides that she should get up, if he is an enemy she shall fight if he is a friend she shall follow but what happens when the mystery man is neither one of them...?

Isidar=rose in dwarvish :)