Preference #3

(y/f/c)= your favourite colour 

(y/b/f/n)=your best friends name

(y/r)= your race

Keep in mind that this part is soooooo unedited... :P

How you met

~FRODO~

As always you were wondering around shire searching for an adventure when all of a sudden you crushed on something or better someone.... You fell on your butt with a groan. You heard a giggle and realized that indeed you had bumped into someone. You started apologizing and cleaning your skirt right away when you saw a hand in front of you. Only then you lifted your gaze upon that someone's face. Your words died the moment you locked eyes. His deep blue eyes made your heart melt like the sugar in your tea. He had an angelic face and shaggy curly brown hair. 

"No need to apologize I wasn't paying attention to where I was going either."

Only when he spoke to you you realized that you had been staring at him for a creepily long time. 

"My name is Frodo Baggins..." He continued extending his arm towards you for a handshake. You cleared your throat and gave him one of your best smiles. 

"I'm (y/n) (l/n)...." You said taking his hand. His smile widened and he offered to walk you home.

That was the beggining of a beautiful relationship.

~Sam~

You were lopping off some dead leaves from your garden while humming your favourite tune when you heared a crunching noise, like somebody stepping on the dead leaves you had already pruned. Your body suddenly tensed.

"Hello? Who's there?" You asked but there was no answer....

"I said who's there?" You asked again tightening your grip on the pair of pruning scissors you were holding. Suddenly you heared a loud thud followed by a loud groan and several ouches. You followed the noise till you reached your (y/f/c) rose bushes and saw them moving. You got close enough to see a cute strawberry blonde hobbit with blue eyes and a baby face. He seemed harmless but you still didn't lower the scissors.