(Boromir imagine) Punch him. That's how men say hello.

Yep. The title is a Mushu line from Mulan... :P

Again I own none of the pics or gifs, full credit to the creators. Imagines are inspired by the original Tolkien books and P. Jackson movies. I base this on the first movie.

Enjoy! :D

PART 1 (Of the many to come...:P)

"Grandma I'm off." You said giving her a kiss on the forehead as you turned for the door. It was early morning, and you were off to do your chores. Your mother was a healer. A tradition that passed on to every daughter of your family. An ancient art taught to your blood line by the high elves themselves. You were no exception, and you loved that. Helping and healing people was something that gave your life a meaning but there were still I to do a few house chores. Unfortunately, your father had fallen in battle when you were just a baby and your mother never got married again. Her love for him was too strong to let someone else in her heart. You admired their love, and you always hoped that one day you'd have the chance to experience a love like theirs.

"Be back before noon, your mother will be home early today for your lesson." She yelled just as you were closing the door behind you. Before you took your first step you tripped over a metal pot sending it to the bottom of the stairs. 

"I'm ok!" You yelled so your grandma would know you're fine. She didn't answer but giggled to herself shaking her head. 

"Oh, that girl...."  She said to herself still giggling.

You got up with a groan rubbing the side of your head and headed towards your small barn. 

The day progressed, and you were almost done with your last chore, feeding the chickens when you heard someone frantically calling your name from the distance. It was your best friend, Bell. She was running to you yelling and jumping. You watched as she took the turn and headed towards you.

"He's coming! (Y/n) he's coming!" She said almost out of breath reaching for your hand. 

"Who? Who's coming?" You asked trying to calm her down and understand what she meant.

"Boromir! He's coming back from battle! Come quickly!" She said in a high-pitched voice as she dragged you away from the barn and towards the city. Your friend Bellil (meaning: strong one) already knew about your feelings for him and how much worried you were when he was off to battle. She worked as a maid in Minas Tirith and that day she "accidentally" overheard all about Boromir's return and ran to tell you. 

You were so agog to see him you didn't even realize when you got to the city. Weavering your way through the cheering crowd you reached the front where you could get a good look of him. You wanted to see him, wanted to be sure he wasn't injured. You heard the crowd closer to the gates cheer even louder and then you saw him. He was smiling to his people as he rode towards the castle and they were throwing flowers at him and the soldiers next to him. Someone had dropped a flower, and you picked it up. You intended to offer it to him when he reached you. 

He was getting closer to you. Your heart had almost stopped and so did your breathing. In a moment he would be right in front of you. Everything was happening in slow motion. That was your chance... You took a step so you could offer him the flower but right when he was about to touch it, someone pushed you making you lose your balance and fall on the ground grazing your palms and knees. 

You heard a loud thud like someone lands on the ground. 

"Are you all right, miss?" 

"Oh yes, I'm fine..." You said reaching for the hand that kind gentleman had offered you. Only when you had already taken his hand you lifted your eyes upon his face.