Preference #1

His favourite thing about you.

~Frodo~

Frodo's favourite thing about you is your joyful heart and warm smile. He loves watching you interact with other people and make new friends. He also loves the way you can turn every sad moment in his life into something positive. He honestly wouldn't change a thing about you.

~Sam~

He loves the way you walk. You look so confident and breath-taking. He loves that he can call you his and everyone is secretly jealous. So be prepaired for long walks on the beautiful hills of Shire. :D

~Pippin~

Pippin is a cheerful soul that holds a warm smile on his face and a warm heart in his chest. His favourite thing about you is your patience. You can sit and listen to his silly jokes and stories for hours without complaining and even laughing sometimes. You secretly enjoy listening to him telling you all those funny stories. 

~Merry~

Like Pippin, Merry is also a person full of joy and laughter. So his favourite thing about you is also your cheerfulness. You are willing to follow him to the craziest adventures and later on have a laugh together while remembering the funny events of your day. He feels himself with you and loves that you are his girl and his best friend (and Pippin's too) at the same time.

~Aragorn~

Aragorn's favourite thing about you is your healing touch. All he needs to forget about all of the pain and the sorrow of the war is just your feathery touch that reaches his soul and brings light even in the darkest parts of it. He loves you and protects you through all of the adventure and afterwards when you became his one and only queen.

~Legolas~

Legolas fell in love with you since the first day he met you. You were so innocent but a fierce and skillful warrior at the same time and this is his favourite thing about you. He fell in love with that combination and tried his best to win over your heart. What he didn't know is that he already had your heart from the first moment you locked eyes. When he finally confessed his love for you your heart swelled in your chest and pounded like crazy. You couldn't control your actions as you jumped on him and hugged him tight. You felt his lips touch yours and that's how you knew... You knew that he is the one you've been waiting for. You joined the fellowship of the ring next to him and stayed by his side till the very end.

~Gimli~

Gimli's favourite thing about you is your smile. When you smile at him you make him feel like he could take on an entire army of orcs just with his bare hands. He always tries to make you laugh and smile. He is not one to easily admit emotions like affection or love but in the end he did and you were more than happy to smile for him 'til the day you die.

~Bilbo~

Bilbo always loved your bookworm side. He always made sure you had a whole room filled with books and a big comfy chair with fluffy pillows. His favourite part was when you'd finish a book and you'd start narrating it to him. He loved your passion about the stories you read and it almost seemed to him like you had actually lived through those stories. He was falling head over heels for you all over again with each new story.

~Elrond~

Elrond's favourite thing about you is your calming aura. No matter how stressful his day is somehow you always manage to make him feel like everything is going to be ok. Since the first day he met you in Lothlorien he felt your bright and warm energy wrap around him like a shield. He fell in love the same day. He vowed to protect and honor you till the day he dies.

~Thranduil~

Thrunduil is utterly in love with your bubbly personality. He loves the sound of your laughter and your funny jokes. You are the funniest elf and the only one who can actually make him crack a smile or even laugh with his heart. Your beauty and your joyful character is beyond words for him. When he sees you walk into the room it instantly seems to him as if you filled it with color and light again. Even after all of those years of marrige his heart still melts at your sight.

~Thorin~

He loves when you both lay on the bed and you snuggle up in his embrace. His favourite part is when you place your hand on his bare chest over his wounded heart and rub soothing circles on it until you both fall asleep.

~Fili~

You always wanted to learn how to wield a sword and when you and Fili got married you decided to ask him to teach you and he agreed smiling. The day he saw you trying to wield the sword like a true warrior his love and lust for you grew even fiercer than before. It was that small crease of determination on your forhead and the way you bit and pouted your lips with the same determination that made his fire for you burn hotter than before. He always knew that you were brave but this was a side of you he'd seen for the first time and he loves it.

~Kili~

Kili always likes to give you small presents. You get really excited when people give you presents and he loves to watch your reaction when he gives them to you. Even if it's just a small flower he picked up on his way home, you know that he picked it only for you with all his love.

~Bard~

Since the beginning of your relationship you showed your affection not only towards him but his children as well. Not long after you moved in with him you got married. He saw your sweet motherly side right away and his children love you as if you are their biological mother. His favourite thing about you is that glimmer of happiness in your eyes when you are with his children and that loving look you have when you look at him.

~Boromir~

You and Boromir are absolutely inseparable. You might not be a great warrior like him but you are twice as smart as he or any of his men will ever be. When he realized that he made you his right hand. Every battle that was won belonged to you even if everyone praised him, he knew... Not long after the second battle you won he started realizing his feelings for you that quickly rose to be an undying love. His favourite thing about you is that sassy smartness of yours and he wouldn't change it for the world!

~Faramir~

As you already know Faramir was his father's least favourite son. He always blamed himself and always tried his best to make his father happy. He was desperate for affection and you gave it to him. He loves how supportive you are. Always by his side giving him all of the love he missed and needed so badly. He feels like he actually matters because of you. In the night when you lay in his arms he likes to caress your naked back and hold your body close to his because he is utterly in love with you. He finally found the love he needed and he is more than happy to return it to you.

~Eomer~

Since the first day he saw you he knew... He knew that you are the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with. Your beauty is beyond words and your kind soul could heal his war-smeared one. He also loves the way you take him into your arms and make him feel like the war never touched his soul but his favourite thing about you is that so desirable pair of lips that close every wound and every scar life has given him when it touches his. So soft and delicious that he can't contain his desire to taste it again and again leading to you scolding him when he does it in front of others.