(Boromir) Punch him. That's how men say hello.

I own none of the pics or gifs, full credit to the creators. Imagines are inspired by the original Tolkien books and P. Jackson movies. I base this on the first movie.

Enjoy! :D

Part 2

You had already been on the road for quite a few hours when someone suggested you all rest for a while. You sat by Sam and helped him with preparing a quick meal while Boromir tried to teach a few fighting techniques to Merry and Pippin. You were staring at him with pure admiration in your eyes. His moves, his voice and oh that laughter of his... You could barely keep yourself from launching right at him. You felt so embarrassed. You never had that kind of desire burn inside you before. Suddenly, he turned to you. His eyes darkened and his fists clenched. He threw his sword to the ground and strode over to you like a mighty lion. He towered you and without loosing too much time he grabbed you by your waist pulled you on him and with a quick move released your hair. Then he looked deep into your eyes and ignoring everyone picked you up bridal style. His lips were inching closer to yours, you were too shocked and excited to react but you ached for the gap between the two of you to close at last.

"Bellior!" He called out to you. His voice pulled you out of your shameful daydream violently. Your cheeks flashed bright fiery red. "Oh no he must know what I was daydreaming of..."  That was Bell's fault! She should have never talked to you about what happens between a man and a woman since you were not married...

"Y-Yes my lord." You stuttered. Only then you realized you were staring at him.

"Get up, I want to show you a few moves too. You'll definitely need them..." 

You nodded and stood up. He took a step back with a hint of a sly smirk and asked you to pull your sword out. You were already sweating, but you were too proud to show him he intimidated you, so you clenched your fist tight around the grip of your sword and letting a last breath out you pulled as hard as you could only to lose your grip on it... The tip of the sword got tangled at the end of its scabbard as it was too long for you and you almost stabbed yourself trying to keep it from falling on the ground.

"Hahahahaha!" He laughed out loud with his heart. You shot him a death glare, and he stopped laughing as loud but not completely. He stepped closer to you and picked up your sword for you.

"Here." He said giving you the sword. "You don't have to put up all this tough man act." He said making you go wide eyed. "You're still a young lad with no experience. That is the reason I insisted you return to Gondor but since you were foolish enough to stay with me, I'll teach you how to fight. So, ready?" He asked giving you one of those heart-stopping looks. Even though he laughed at your face, just moments ago his eyes hid a hint of encouragement they were gentler. You nodded not being able to draw your eyes away from his. He seemed to have noticed. For a moment you thought you saw a small smile appear on his lips but then he turned you around and wrapped his big strong arms around yours. He pressed your back against his chest. It was hard, so much different from your soft body. You studied the feeling of his warm hug around you. It was amazing, a feeling you longed for so long. He was so close to you you were sure he could feel your heartbeat. 

"Now that's how you hold the sword." He said positioning your arms. His hands trailed down to your hands and tightened your grip on the sword. "Focus." He shook you firmly. His breath was burning your neck in the most torturous way. You were struggling not to turn around and smash your lips on his but stayed focused. He showed you move after move always keeping you close as if he wanted to have you attached on him. You liked the idea but felt your heart sink when you remembered that now you were a man and he was just trying to teach how to fight so he wouldn't have to babysit you. Right then you got knocked to the ground...