Introduction!

Welcome Unique Peeps! These are hilarious texting conversations me and my best friend have all the time! They have not been altered or changed in any way. Anything on here is exactly how we text it. E

Meet to Girls:

Ezmar Albright:

I am the oldest of 6 girls. I was born and raised in America. I'm a proud Muslim and aspiring writer. Not only do I want to write books, but I also want to be an American Sign Language Interpreter. I love animals although i don't have any pets of my own. My writing are usually action packed with surprising events. Most of my stories and books have covers. Some I make myself. While others are made for me. My favorite hobbies are writing and learning sign language (obviously), but I also like to play basketball and babysit younger children. I enjoy reading books, so I usually have a new book in as long as a week. Gubs is my best friend and we're both proud weirdo's.

Gubkints Paige:

I'm-ah GP (Gubkints Paige) (lol, thanks Ez ^.^) and I'm this not-so-sane child way out somewhere in the U.S. of A! I laugh, cry, and get vexed with books I read (man, there's some heart breakers out there); I dream and write; and I also do a lot many of things that are very uninteresting (or should be, you stalkers you :b) to strangers. I'm totally putting on a front here, so ya'll be aware. I'm not this accent free with my writing usually ^.^ be glad, Ez got me to write this when I was in a funny mood! HAHA! I can be crazy one moment, I can be so somber it's scary the next. My writings are mostly set in the 1800s. That's all I think! Oh, yeah! Ez is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, and don't you forget it!