Minions, Pooh, & Beauty and the Beast

Ezmar:  I've mastered the art of saying Bello like a minion!

Gubkints: haha that's awesome!

Ezmar: I even sound like a boy, which is not unusual because i have a really deep voice for a gu

Ezmar: guy*

Ezmar: wait I'm not a guy... I'm a girl!

Gubkints: lolol

Ezmar: lel btw did u ever notice that all the people voicing the Winnie the Pooh movies sound like old people?  

Gubkints: HAHAHA YES

Ezmar: My little sister was just watching it but i couldn't see the screen and i was like, why are you listening to old people ramble? She was like "Pooh is not old!"

Gubkints: Technically, pooh bear IS old....but yeah XD. I love winnie the pooh.

Gubkints: DARN I was going to send you an audio of me playing the piano, but you can't listen to music...

Ezmar:  technically the character yeah lol. i used to love it. WHAT? oh, sorry *sheepish* i'm sure you sound great! What do you think on a scale from one to ten. And honestly, I thank you for remembering. It's funny how we remember the small things about each other without even knowing it.

Gubkints: hey, small things sometimes replace the big things on the importance scale, huh? lol i guess i sound 8-ish? i was playing the new beauty and the beast prologue (please tell me you've watched the trailer?)  

Ezmar: agreed! that's pretty good to me! i... may or may not have no clue what you're talking about.

Gubkints:  *facepalm* it's only my favorite movie of all time being re-created!

Ezmar:  oh i know ur fav movie is beauty and the beast, i just don't know anything about the new movie.

Gubkints: WELL, they're making a new one!!!!official news for you😀it comes out march 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ezmar: ugh darn people telling us about it the year before. *whines* why can't it be like the month before!  

Gubkints: right?