Three

(Idk if I said this, buts it's going to always be Luke's POV unless I say it's not)

(Okay so in this story this is how they look, except imagine Michael like an inch or two shorter than Luke, nothing too dramatic)

I wake up and the minute I open my eyes, there's one thing on my mind. Michael.

This can't be happening. I just met him yesterday, it's not possible to have a crush that fast. I don't even want a crush after everything.  It's probably one of those infatuations you have for a week when you first meet someone, but you're just happy to have a friend. Right?

I feel sunshine hit my face as I get up, causing me to look over and see clear skies out the window. That hasn't happened in a long time. Usually the sky is cloudy or sometimes, it even rains.

I am about to make it out of my room, but trip over a wire. It looks like my phone one. Wait a minute. I walk over to see my phone is dead. It needs to be charged, yet I have school in forty minutes. Michael and I stayed up texting and I guess I just passed out before he texted back.

I realize I don't need to freak and zap my phone with electricity, reviving the battery completely. Thank the water spirits for giving me that ability. I look on my phone to see a few texts from Michael. We were talking about music I think.

Badass Kitten: HAHAHA OLI SYKES IS AMAZING
(1:02)

Badass Kitten: Hello? Breadstick? Where did you go?
(1:10)

Badass Kitten: Well, I'm assuming you went to bed so night breadstick, see you tomorrow  <3
(1:13)

I smiled at the heart. That's cute.

To Badass Kitten: I TOLD YOU NOT TO VALL ME BREADSTICK

I get dressed and brush my teeth to see he's already responded.

Badass Kitten: YOU ARE A BREADSTICK AND YOU SHOULD EMBRACE IT

Rolling my eyes, I close my phone and walk over to Ora's house, since she lives closer to me than Cal. We're lucky we live on the same street. Wait, I need to get coffee for everyone, it's my day. Since we all get no sleep and are addicted to coffee, we made a set schedule on who gets coffee.

My phone buzzes and I see a text from Mike. Maybe I will get him coffee too, if he likes it.

Badass Kitten: YOU DID NOT JUST LEAVE ME ON READ

I smile like an idiot and bump into something hard. Did I seriously just walk into a pole? Reaching down, I grab my phone and see a small crack near the bottom. "Fuck," I mutter under my breath and decide to text Michael before walking.

To Badass Kitten: YOU DIPWAD BECAUSE OF YOU TEXTING ME I DROPPED MY PHONE AND IT CRACKED. Btw do you want coffee from Starbucks

I walk into the store and see it's not very packed. The line is usually out the door. Shrugging my shoulders, I get on line and see Michael texted me back.

Badass Kitten: IDIOT HAHAHA HOW DID YOU MANAGE THAT? XD but yeah, I want a caramel latte with whipped cream PWEEEEEASE.

Before I can answer, I order our usual drinks and a cake pop (those are heaven on a stick), along with Michael's latte.