Five

A lot gets revealed oops. Sorry it's been a while. I will explain more at the end. Also, I'm sorry but a drastic event that basically shaped the entire plot line is in this chapter. Just prepare yourself for that

Exes and the Oh oh ohs, they haunt me. like gh-

Five more minutes. However, Elle King doesn't shut up, so I get up. Last night I maybe got two hours of sleep? Michael and I couldn't stop talking.

I drag myself out of bed and get ready for school.  As I finish, Ora walks in (we haven't knocked in years) with some coffee.  "Here is your latte. Looks like you need it. What happened giraffe?" She says while ruffling my hair with a smile.

"That took a while," I say quickly trying to fix my hair. "But Michael. I really like him Or," I say while looking at her. "He said he was falling for me yesterday. And I kind of said it back?"

She smiles, but it looks strange. "Aw, ask him out!" She says a little too enthusiastic.

I roll my eyes and take my coffee, walking out the door. Clouds are disappearing quickly, meaning somebody got upset. "Or? Is Calum okay?" I ask looking at the sky.

"I'm texting him mow and he seems okay. Maybe it was actually the weather this time?" She asks while sipping her coffee and typing.

Perhaps I am overthinking things, but I really don't think so. Ora and I walk to Calum's house, but along the way see a certain red-haired boy leaving a house with a yard covered in flowers. I drag Ora over, detouring from Calum's house and she gives me a confused look, but sees Michael and rolls her eyes.

"Hey kitten!" I yell, capturing his attention.

"For the last time, I'm not a kitten, Lucas" he says yelling back with a smirk and walking over to us. "Why are you stalking me now?" He asks.

"Not my fault your house is on my way to school," I say, but Ora laughs and cuts me off.

"Luke, you saw him from three blocks away and ran over here," she says while laughing.

Michael starts laughing too. "Aw, did my Lukey miss me that much?" He hugs me and I start blushing, but I'm not sure if it was from what Ora said or that he called me his Lukey. He notices me blushing and laughs. "Don't worry, I missed you too," he says in a low voice so Ora doesn't hear. We both laugh at how cliché we are.

Eventually, we separate to see Ora walking in the direction of Cal's house. Michael takes my hand and laces his fingers through, dragging me in the direction of Calum's house too. Michael Clifford is holding my hand, what is my life?

We catch up and see Ora has already meet up with Calum. The sky is cloudy and I can't seem to figure it out. Is Ora not okay? I will talk to her about it later, she seems to just want Calum right now.

For now, Michael starts talking to Calum and Ora. It makes me so happy to see my friends and future boyfriend getting along so great. Kind of gives me hope that we will be that group that doesn't get divided because one of us gets into a relationship.

The four of us get to school and Hayden is there with his friends. He knows all about my powers, for he is a member of the Earth tribe, and probably figured it out that I blasted him with water. However, his friends are stupid and haven't realized. Mundanes.

Suddenly, I trip over a vine that came out of nowhere and look up to see Hayden's eyes turning from bright green to his normal green. Before I can do anything, a bunch of rocks come out of nowhere and hit him in the head, body, just about everywhere. Hayden starts to glare at Michael and I. As he helps me up, I notice Michael giving him an intense glare. What's going on?

Hurricane // Muke जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें