We Are Always On Duty

A muslim is always on duty!!! a beautiful must read story for all!

Once, a Muslim gentleman was traveling in the first class section of an airline that was just launched to fly. While flying in the airline, an air hostess approached him with a complimentary free alcohol drink, but the man politely refused it.The air hostess thought that she served the drink in a bad way and returned but this time brought the drink on a platter, designed to appeal and impress. however the Muslim man again politely refused it, this time informing her that he doesn't drink alcohol.
However, the air hostess was concerned and not pleased with the man's response and informed her manager on board about the matter. The manager approached man with another platter, now designed with flowers, he questioned, "is there something wrong with our service? please enjoy the drink, it is a complimentary offer." The man replied, "I am a Muslim and I do not drink alcohol." The manager still insisted that the man take the drink.
Then, the Muslim proposed that the manager should give the drink to the pilot first. The manager stated, "how can the pilot drink alcohol, he's on duty!? And if he drinks alcohol, the plane will crash and there is a good chance that all of us will die!
The Muslim passenger with tears in his eyes, replied, "I am a Muslim and I am always on duty to worship and please Allah and just like the pilot, if I drink alcohol I will crash my whole life in this world and the hereafter."
Subhanallah, what a great wisdom and reply!