The Story of Four Friends who get married

Four best friends met at a cafe as usual. At noon, they ordered their favorite food and began to ask each other one important question. It was a question about what kind of a spouse they are looking for. Yaqoub, Sami, and Nasr looked at each other while Mohammad asked them this question.

Nasr immediately said he wanted a beautiful wife. He looked as if he was daydreaming talking about the wife he would want looking at the sky. Mohammad sighed as he looked at Yaqoub saying he wanted to marry a rich woman. He asked, "Why?". He said, "that's because if she is rich, then she wont ask me for anything. She will already have everything she ever wanted"

Sami looks around and whispers to Mohammad saying, "I want a girl who comes from a noble lineage! You know why?" Mohammad asks, "why?" "Because this will make sure that she will be a woman of honor and people will treat me with lots of respect. If she is coming from a good family, then she must be perfect in everything."

Mohammad puts his head down looking very depressed. "Yo! What's wrong?", Nasr asked. Mohammad replied, "Nothing! Hold on just about everything!!!"

He looks at all three of his friends and tells them,

Allah's Messenger (Sall Allahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) said:

"A man marries a woman for four reasons: for her property, for her rank, for her beauty, and for her religion (and character). So marry the one who is best in the religion and character and prosper".

( Bukhari and Muslim)