Chapter 1

LILY'S POINT OF VIEW

Hi, I'm Lily Brooks. I'm 17, I have blonde hair, blue eyes, pale-ish skin, I'm of average build and I'm 5'8 in height. I like singing, walking with my dog, playing with my little brother and sister, teasing my little brother, hanging out with my family and friends and listening to music.

In my family I have my mum, Mandy, she looks like me excepts she's 5'6 in height and has tan skin. Then my dad, Robert, he has dark brown hair, blue eyes, tan skin, is well built and is 6'6 in height. Then me, then my little brother, Richard, he has dark blonde hair, blue eyes and lightly tanned skin. Last but not least my little sister, Madison, she's an exact copy of me except smaller.

My mum is 45, my dad is 46, Richie is 8 and Madi is 4. I love my family to bits and wouldn't trade them for anything. We live just outside of L.A, California, in America. We have a one storey house with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, a lounge, a dining room, a games room, a large backyard, a garden patch and a front garden filled with flowers.

This is my story...

****

"Stop, Chelsea. I'm trying to watch the movie." I say as my friend tries to get me to listen to her.

I was currently at Chelsea's house watching a movie because her family is away and she didn't want to be home alone. I would have taken her to mine except my brother and sister are hopeless so we wouldn't have been able to hang out just the two of us.

"Please, Lily. I'm bored of this movie." Chelsea whines.

I pause the movie and look at her, "What are we going to do instead?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

Chelsea hops on my lap so that she's straddling me and smiles. I'll just tell you now, I'm bisexual and so is Chelsea.

"I have something in mind." She whispers with a mischievous smile.

"Enlighten me." I whisper back and she presses her lips to mine.

I flip us over so that her back is on the couch while I hover over her, kissing her fiercely. This happens a lot, we aren't going out or anything but we liked to do stuff like this all the time, in private of course.

I pull back and smile down at her, "I can agree with these change of plans but not on the couch." I tell her and she nods.

I get off her and stand up. She stands up and grabs my hand before leading me up to her room. I giggle because she's always very eager to get in my pants. The only reason this even started between us was because I had come over to keep her company one night and we had been talking, I admitted I was bi and she kissed me before admitting she was to. It has been going on for about a year now.

We get to her room and she closes the door behind me before letting go of my hand and running over to her bed. I giggle again before slowly walking towards her, she whines at how slow I'm walking and I smile. I am the dominant one in this relationship, it's just how it goes.

****

NEXT DAY...

I wake up the next morning lying face down with Chelsea straddling my back.

"Morning, Chelsea." I mumble.

"Morning, Lily. Again?" She asks. She was extremely horny around me and was constantly ready to do it.

She starts to rub against my back and I smile. I roll over so that she falls onto the bed beside me before I crawl onto her.

"When are your parents home?" I ask before kissing down her neck.

"Tomorrow. They text me this morning." She replies, trying not moan.

"Moan for me, baby." I demand before sucking on her sweet spot causing her to moan out loud. I smirk before starting to go at it again with her.

****

Four hours and lots of sex later we finally get out of bed for a shower. Chelsea and I quickly shower together before getting into some clean clothes.

Chelsea jumps on my back and I give her a piggy back ride down to the kitchen. I set her down on a stool before getting out everything needed to make pancakes.

Chelsea was truly a beautiful person, she has blue hair, grey eyes, lightly tanned skin, she's really fit and is 5'2 in height. I love how short she is and it makes things easier for me if I have to carry her around.

I finish the pancakes and put them on plates before sliding Chelsea's to her. She thanks me before starting to eat. I sit down beside her and start to eat my pancakes as well.

Once we are done I clean up all the dishes before carrying Chelsea to the lounge. I sit on the couch with Chelsea on my lap before turning on Frozen. We sit there cuddling under a mink duvet while watching Frozen occasionally stealing kisses from each other.

When the movie ends I pin Chelsea to the couch making her giggle. I kiss up and down her neck and she wraps her legs around my waist. I was getting hornier by the second but suddenly the doorbell rings stopping things from going any further.

"I'm going to kill whoever it is from stopping us." Chelsea mumbles as I get off her.

She walks behind me as I make my way to the front door. I unlock the door before opening it and I raise an eyebrow at who's in front of me.

A police officer with a grim look on his face.

"Hello officer, how may we help?" I ask politely.

"Miss Brooks?" The officer asks.

"That's me." I reply and the officer sighs.

"I'm sorry to inform you that your family has gone missing. We think they have been kidnapped but we don't know for sure." The officer informs me and I drop to my knees.

Chelsea bends down and hugs me as I cry, "What if they were taken, Chelsea?" I sob.

"I'm sure the officers will do everything they can to find them, Lily." Chelsea assures me while stroking my hair, trying to calm me down.

"I assure you we are doing everything we can to find your family, Miss Brooks." The officer says.

"Thank you officer, is that all?" Chelsea asks.

"No but we will keep in touch." The officer says before walking away.

Chelsea helps me up before leading me into the house, closing the door behind us. She leads me to the couch and sits me down.

I look up at her with teary eyes, "Make it go away." I say and she nods.

We walk up to her room and she helps me forget about my sadness, even if only for a little while.