Chapter 32

BECKY'S POV

TWO YEARS LATER...

I look at myself in the mirror and smile. My long white wedding dress that is tight waist up and then flows out from the waist down. It's strapless with a sweetheart neckline and has diamonds covering the top half of the dress. My white heels are very comfortable and simple yet beautiful, hidden under my dress. My hair in half up, half down, straightened with slight curls at the front where little bits have been left to hang down, framing my face. 

"You look beautiful, sweetheart." Jace comments with happy tears in his eyes.

"Please don't cry, dad, you'll make me cry." I reply and he chuckles.

"It's time." Tracey says, popping her head in the room.

I take a deep breath before linking my arm with Jace and walking outside. Liam and I are finally getting married and have decided to have an outside wedding. I look down the isle at Liam who is standing with a smile on his face, dressed handsomely in an expensive black suit with a white button up underneath.

The music starts and I smile the whole way down the isle, looking only at Liam. We stop in front of the altar and Jace takes my hand then gives it to Liam.

"Take care of my little girl." Jace says and Liam nods.

"Always." Liam answers.

The priest clears his throat and starts the ceremony properly, "Do you, Liam Alexander Mason, take Rebecca Ann Woods to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Liam answers, looking straight at me.

"Do you, Rebecca Ann Woods, take Liam Alexander Mason to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I answer, looking straight at Liam.

"Vows." The priest says and Liam clears his throat.

"I could go on for hours about how beautiful and amazing you are but I'm sure most people here would fall asleep so I'm going to keep it simple. I love you, Becky, and I always will. I loved you from the first moment I laid eyes on you. You are such a beautiful, amazing person and you probably deserve someone better than me but I'm going to be selfish and keep you all to myself because I couldn't bare to see you with anyone else. You make me feel like the happiest man on Earth to be marrying someone as special as you. You are the strongest person I know and I know a lot of people, you are one of a kind and I love you for that. I promise to love you for the rest of my life and treat you like a Queen, my Queen. Through sickness and health, for richer or poorer, through good times and bad, through the laughs and the tears, I promise to be there for it all. I love you, Becky, so, so much." Liam says and silent tears stream down my face. I'm so glad I'm wearing waterproof mascara.

"You dufus, you made me cry." I say as I wipe my tears away causing everyone to laugh.

"I'm your dufus though so that makes up for it." Liam replies and I smile.

"You are my dufus and you always will be. I love you so much, Liam. I have had so many bad things happen in my life but ever since meeting you it all seemed worth it. You are more than enough for me and I wouldn't want anyone else. You are my lifesaver, my rock, my oxygen, my everything. You can't live with out oxygen, no one can and it's the same for me, I can't live without you and I never want to have to try. The four years you were away I wanted nothing more than to sneak in and see your handsome face because even in my darkest times you make me smile. When you came back I didn't hesitate in jumping into your arms because that's where I felt safe and I knew that's where I wanted to be for the rest of my life, in your arms. I could live without a house or money or warm clothes as long as I have your arms to run to when I need them. You are such an amazing, handsome, sexy person and I love you more than life itself. I don't even need to tell you I'll be there through sickness and health and so on and so forth because you know it and that's what matters. I love you, Liam, my dufus." I say and Liam smiles widely.