Chapter 22

BECKY'S POV

Liam and I are currently sitting on my bed and I am trying to work up the courage to explain my life's story up till now.

"Ok so, I was born human into a human family. My life was great up until I turned 17. I had beautiful parents, an eight year old brother and a four year old sister. My sister was a exact mini me of myself and I loved her to bits. I had a best friend Chelsea who had been my friend since the first day of high school. I'm bisexual and so was Chelsea. We had been at her house alone one day when I admitted it to her, she admitted it too and we ended up losing our virginity to each other. This went on for a couple years I suppose but one day when I was at her house a police officer came to her house and told me that my family was missing, most likely kidnapped. Chelsea then told me she had cancer and about two months to live but I had to move here and change my name and look to keep safe because the kidnappers were after me as well. I got a spray tan, dyed my hair brown, wore brown contacts and my name was changed to Anna Bryan. For six months I lived here happily with Jace and Dave before Jace came to school and told me Chelsea had gotten worse and was in the L.A hospital. I went to see her and we spent some time alone before we told each other we loved each other and I sang her to sleep, she never woke up. When I went to the funeral I was kidnapped by the people who took my family and I was reunited with them. The kidnappers, Bryan and Matthew, forced me to train and as a reward they would give me decent food to feed my family once a day. I learned how to fight, shoot guns, throw knives and I became super fit. One day Matthew brought my family into the gym and Bryan told me to say goodbye to them. I tried to save them but I couldn't. Bryan killed all of them but before he killed Madi, my little sister, I stopped him. As I was holding Madi to me Bryan shot her, she told me it was ok before she died in my arms. I screamed so loud that I shattered all the windows in the gym because I was in so much pain. Next day Bryan injected me with Alex's blood, which was a stupid idea on his part. When I had gotten used to the blood I jumped off the table I had been strapped to and tied them both up before calling Jace. The police came to get me and arrested Bryan and Matthew. I found my families bodies piled out the back on a tarpaulin and the policemen promised to sort it out properly. Then I met you and Alex as well as being officially adopted by Jace." I explain the start and by the end I had tears running down my face.

Liam looks at me sadly before bringing me into a hug. I hug him back tightly and let my tears out. I missed my family so much but mainly Richie and Madi, they had so much life to live and it was robbed from them.

I pull back before wiping my eyes and starting to explain the last four years, "When I graduated high school I got into business college and studied to become a PA. I graduated six months early because I had taken extra classes and done minor work experience out of my normal classes. Before I graduated though the dramas with Andy occurred. Then when I graduated Nate gave me a job as his PA and I happily accepted the job. On my first day Alex came in warned me about Andy pissing off another vampire, being turned and that he was after me. Andy showed up and said he wanted me to be his, that I had to be his good little human. He didn't know I was a vampire because he was too inexperienced so I had that advantage over him. He lunged at me, I pressed him pressure point then Alex came and took him away. Then work went well after that. A couple months ago some people came to try kill Nate but I was downstairs at the time. I took a hit to the head so that everyone else could get to safety before I stumbled my way up to Nate's office where I told him and Monica, my friend from college, to get under the desk. One of the bad guys and I yelled before Jace arrested him. Monica had bad experiences with yelling so when the bad guy was sorted I hugged her while singing to her to calm her down. Ever since then I had been having some headaches but they're gone now, Alex said it was because I was still a quarter human so if I was hurt badly enough then I would have a more human reaction. Oh I almost forgot Nick, Sarah and Lachie. Alpha Nick Wolfe, when I was on my first date with Andy we stepped onto his land so he tackled me in his wolf form and growled, all that protective Alpha stuff. Then I explained the situation and he calmed down a little. Then Sarah, Nick's mate, showed up. Sarah is human but she's a special type of human and I'm her protector. I went to see them and talk to them one day when I smelt rogue, turned out to be a sweet innocent boy who was being hunted because he was a hybrid. I saved him and took him back to the pack house. I accidentally pissed Nick off because he was going to hurt Sarah so I removed her from him and he strangled me leaving very impressive marks. Then I got rid of the people hunting Lachie, and Nick and Sarah adopted him. We are all very close now so no problems there. I think that's it." I finish and Liam's mouth is hanging open.

"Wow, you have one extraordinary life. I admire you so much more now that I know what you have gone through. Just makes me love you even more than I already do." He says before kissing me gently.

Alex pops up and I turn to look at him, "How may I help?"

"I have a teensy little secret that I kept from you, Becky." He admits before coming over to me.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Well because you have my blood in your veins I can control certain things like you finding your beloved. I cut that off because I wanted you to find love like a human but I have a feeling that wasn't the right thing to do." He admits and I glare at him.

"So I went through all that heart break because you wanted me to find love like a human?" I ask, slightly angry.

"Well I didn't realise that Andy was going to break your heart but technically yes." He answers and my anger spikes.

"I'm going to fix it though. Give me your hand." He says quickly and I huff before giving him my hand.

He gets a knife from his belt and cuts my hand before cutting his own and sticking them together. I feel the bond strengthen between before he lets go and our hands heal over.

"Well, I'm going to leave now." He says before disappearing.

I look and Liam with a smile but am shocked to see him staring intently at me. He reaches out and touches my cheek, sending little shocks of electricity through my body. OMG, Liam's my beloved.

I straddle him before kissing him deeply. He kisses me back just as fiercely while teleporting us to his room at the castle. 

He pins me to the bed before kissing down my neck. He gets to the spot where my neck and shoulder meet and I moan causing him to smirk against my skin. I nod and he kisses, nibbles and licks at that spot before biting down. At first it feels like a little pin prick before it turns to complete and utter pleasure. I moan loudly and Liam pulls his teeth out before kissing my mark. I shiver underneath him in want and his eyes turn black.

"Please." I whimper but he shakes his head.

"What about your no sex before marriage rule?" He asks.

"You're my beloved as long as you don't plan on leaving me afterwards then I'm fine with it, unless you want to wait." I reply.

"I want it to be special so I want to wait until we are married." He says and I nod before kissing his lips softly.

"When are we getting married?" I ask and he chuckles.

"We have to get engaged first." He reminds me and I groan.

"Ok then but your going to need to do something because I'm craving you right now like crazy." I say and his eyes go black again.

"I'm going to nasty things to you like before I left." He whispers, nibbling on my ear lobe and I shiver.

Liam then takes me to a very pleasurable high that felt even better even better than what I remember.