Chapter 11

BECKY'S POV

We walk into the trees and I look around me with a smile. Since becoming a vampire I seem to like the outdoors more but Alex said I'm just weird so I just shrugged it off. I can hear the birds clearly and running water a little way away and I can smell the scent of flowers and the fresh scent of the trees. I can see lots of birds flying around as well as lots of little creatures running around and that makes me smile. I suddenly get the scent of a werewolf and I freeze making Andy stop and look at me funny.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

Before I can answer I'm tackled to the ground by a huge black wolf and I hit the ground hard. I push the wolf off me easily before getting up. Andy was standing, shaking in fear so I tell him to get behind me.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea." Andy says but slowly starts to move towards me anyway.

When he gets close enough I grab his hand and pull him behind me. The wolf starts stalking towards me, growling and I put my hands up in surrender.

"I'm not here to hurt you I promise." I say slowly and the wolf growls.

I could tell this wolf was the Alpha from the power radiating off it and if I'm correct it's a guy named Nick Wolfe but I could be wrong. The wolf stops growling before nodding to Andy.

"Andy, can you please go and stand behind that tree, don't look towards me and stay there until I say it's safe?" I ask, turning to look at him slightly.

"Is it safe to leave you by yourself?" He asks and I nod.

"I'll be fine but you need to go over there and not look until I tell you." I say and he nods before walking over to the tree a few metres away.

Once I was sure he couldn't see I turned back to the wolf and nodded. The wolf shifts and suddenly a naked man is standing in front of me, great. The man smirks before walking to a tree and grabbing some shorts. He has brown hair, steel grey eyes, tan skin, is very well built and about 6'6 in height, definitely Nick Wolfe.

"What are you doing on my land?" He asks.

"I'm on a date with Andy, I didn't realise this was pack land." I answer.

"You don't seem very scared when you probably should be." He comments and I shrug.

"Although you are clearly an Alpha male I could still take you on easily, so really I'm not seeing a reason to be scared." I reply and he growls.

"You're new?" He asks.

"I suppose you could say that, just over two years." I answer with another shrug.

"Why do you smell partly of human?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Because I was originally human but was injected with vampire blood which turned me." I answer truthfully, trying not to remember that experience.

"What's your name?" He asks while circling me.

"Rebecca Woods but people call me Becky." I answer.

"Well, I'm Alpha Nick Wolfe." He replies and I nod.

"I know but nice to hear it from you." I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"How do you know who I am?"

"I know who everyone is." I answer with a shrug. It's true, I know everything about a person by looking at them or hearing a name, I think that came from Alex but I don't know for sure.

"Interesting. Did you know this whole time?"

"I guessed it was you when you were in your wolf form but I could've been wrong, when you shifted you just confirmed that I was right."