Chapter 24

BECKY'S POV

It's now the end of the day and I am packing up all my stuff. Once I'm done I grab my bag and coat before walking to Mr King's office with Diana following behind me.

I knock on the office door before opening it. I smile when I see Nate working with Monica happily sitting in his lap.

"I'm finished for the day, sir, so I'll be off now." I say and he looks up at me.

"Alright then. Peter will be taking over tomorrow so if you could help with anything he needs that would be great." He replies.

"That's my job." I state and he chuckles.

"I realise this, I was just saying." He replies and I nod.

"I know. I'll see when you get back, both of you have fun and stay safe." I say and they nod before I say goodbye and leave with Diana.

We get down to my car and I hop in the driver's seat while Diana gets into the passenger seat. I start the car before driving home.

I pull into the driveway and stop the car before turning to Diana, "You ready?"

"I don't know." She answers.

"You'll be fine." I say and she smiles before we both get out of the car.

I walk up to the house and I open the door. I'm greeted with the smell of pasta. Yum.

I lead Diana to the kitchen where I see Jace standing over the stove stirring a pot. I clear my throat and he turns around with a smile.

He walks over and holds his hand out to Diana, "I'm Jace, it's lovely to meet you."

She places her hand in his and he brings it up to his lip before gently kissing it. Diana blushes before introducing herself, "I'm Diana, it lovely to meet you too."

"Becky, would you mind continuing the dinner while I take Diana to the lounge and get to know her better?" He asks and I smirk.

"Of course, you two go ahead." I answer with a wink before placing my things down and going over to the stove.

I watch as Jace takes Diana's small hand in his before leading her out of the kitchen and to the lounge. I giggle before turning back to the stove.

I finish cooking their dinner before taking everything to the table. I set it up so it looks nice before going to the lounge.

"Dinner is on the table. I'm going to go to Liam's so just call me if you need anything." I say and Jace's eyes widen. He wasn't expecting to be left alone.

"Have fun." I say before winking and going up to my room, grabbing my stuff on the way.

I walk into my room and put my stuff down before going to my wardrobe. I take off my pumps and put them on the floor before stripping down to my bra and panties. I pick up my previous clothes before walking to my bathroom. I dump everything in the washing basket before walking back out to my room only to be pinned up against the wall with sparks running through my body.

I look up and see Liam looking down at me with lust filled eyes. I bite my lip and his eyes flick down to my lips. He picks me up making me wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist before he teleports us to his room at the castle.

"I was supposed to grab some clothes." I giggle.

"I like you better without clothes, means I can look at your sexy body." He replies and I giggle again.

I look into his eyes and moan at the intense look in his eyes. His eyes darken even more before he carries me over to his bed. He lays me down on the bed before stripping down to just his boxers. He crawls on to me and I moan as he rubs against me.