Levi x Seme!Male!Reader

(Attack on Titan)

Captain (M/N) quickly walked, well more like sprinted, down the hallway of the survey corps HQ. What had the (H/C) male done so that he was running? Well, you see, he skipped cleaning duty. This might not have been that big of a problem if it wasn't for the fact that he's dating the one and only Levi Ackerman.

Arriving at his office he sits at his desk and grabs a pin, taking a paper from his stack he pretends to write. He hears stomping footsteps down the hall and moving fast. His door slams open.

"(M/N), YOU BASTERD!" Levi yelled. ((It's Levi. There's gonna be cussing.))

"Yes dearest?" 

"Don't 'Yes dearest?' me. Why did you skip your cleaning?"

"Well you see love, I have all this paperwork to do and I just couldn't let Erwin down again."

"Bullshit, (M/N). You always skip cleaning, is Erwin more important to you then me?"

The taller male stood up from his seat quickly making his way around the oak desk.

"No one is more important than you Levi. I promise." He bends down to lightly kiss his lips.

Levi melts into the kiss, feeling warmth spread throughout his body. He wrapped his arms around (M/N)'s neck.

(M/N) smirked into the kiss and picked his lover up so he could tap his legs around his waist.

Taking the hint Levi did just that.

Just as things might have started to heat up the door to the office opened to reveal Erwin standing there.

"Paper work first, make out later." He stated then walked back out.

"We'll finish this tonight" (M/N) whisper in Levi's ear with a smirk.

A/N: Okay so I know that this one is shorter than the other one but I'll try to make the rest longer. Sorry.