"Bertolt x Seme!Male!Reader

(Attack on Titan)
Modern AU

It was snowing. Not bad but enough for it to stick to the ground. Now to other people it was beautiful weather but to Bertolt it was not welcome. The tall brunette was bundled up tightly against the cold this just made his sweating worse. Now why was he out in the cold? Well he was going to his favorite cafe. The coffee was good but that's not the only reason. The other reason was the very barista (M/N).

He's a little bit shorter then Bertolt, maybe Riner's hight. But perfect in Bertolt's eyes. The way his (s/c) skin was flawless and shined in the sun. And his lean muscles that flex whenever he moved. (M/N) projected such an air of confidence compared to Bertolt's constant nervousness.

Bertolt arrives at the shop to see (M/N) talking to a girl. She was leaning over the counter pushing her boobs up and trying to get his attention. (M/N) however was not looking at her instead he was just moving around behind the counter making drinks.

Bertolt walked in shutting his jacket leaving him in a black long sleeve shirt skinny jeans and his winter boots. As he walked up towards the counter a table of girls giggled at him. Bertolt started to get nervous, until...

"Bertolt!" The (h/c) male's voice cut through his thoughts.

"H-hello (M/N)."

"Want your usual or something new. I've got a new recipe that I've been dying to have someone try." He said now completely ignoring the girl.

"I'll try your new one, please."

(M/N) moved around the machines talented hands flying. After he was done.

"Here you go darling."

Bertolt blushed red at the comment.

"Oh I'm so sorry Bertolt. I wasn't thinking. It just came out." (M/N) said quickly.

"It's fine (M/N), really." Bertolt said with slightly disappointment.

He siped the coffee and practcly melted.

"This is amazing (M/N)!"

"Oh thank you! I tried for a while to get it just right for you."

"F-for me?"

"Well yeah. I like you."

"Oh"

"We should go out. Like on a date sometime. We should date."

"Me and you!?"

"Yup. I really do like you Bertolt."

"I really like you too (M/N)."

(M/N) then leaned over the counter and kissed him sweetly.

"I can't wait."

A/N : So another chapter. I wrote this and forgot to type it up. I'm really sorry. I'm working on the other ones.

Quick question. Would you all want lemons? If so just tell me.