2p!England X Seme!Reader

(Hetalia)

~Oliver's POV~

"(M/N) dearest~," I said in a sing song voice as I made my way to the basement.

You see I've had this crush on my neighbor (M/N) for quite some time. I mean he's just so handsome, and sweet, and kind. I just couldn't help falling for him. We talked occasionally here and there, a couple of afternoon teas and 'oh we're both going to get the mail at the same time lets talk a bit' situation.

But then I figured out that he was taken. The man of my dreams had a stuck up, snobby, girlfriend. Oh she was pretty, don't get me wrong, she was just so fake. She didn't deserve even a second of (M/N)'s time. But she got it. And it just makes me so mad.

And it really got my blood going when I saw her cheating on him. So I snapped a lot of pictures of them and then invited (M/N) over for tea.

Being the sweetheart he is he excepted my offer and was over 5 minutes later. Then I offered him a cupcake that he politely took and I watched him drift off into dream land after a couple of bites.

That leads me to where I am now. Walking down my basement steps I great him.

"(M/N)?" I questioned

"Ollie?" He responded voice deep and raspy with sleep, sending shivers of pleasure down my spine.

"How are you feeling?"

"Tired. Ollie why am I tied up?"

Shoot. "Oh, because I um need to show you something and I don't want you to hurt yourself or anyone else, yeah, that's it."

"What is it?"

I got my phone out and slowly started to show him the pictures of her.

His brilliant (e/c) eyes slowly got dimmer. He stated to clench his hands like he was stopping himself from doing something. I took my phone away from him when he started breathing heavy. Then he started laughing.

"I knew I couldn't trust her. But what did I do, I let he break my heart."

He then looked down, his silky (h/c) locks hanging in front of his eyes.

Me on the other hand, I was trying to hide my half hard member. His laugh had basically sent me over the edge. He just sounded so nice, I couldn't help myself.

"lie.... Ollie"

"Oh um yes (M/N)?"

"Would you mind untieing me?"

"No, not at all" I said with a deep blush on my face.

I moved behind him and started to untie the ropes. After I finished he stood up and turned to me.

"Thank you, Ollie, I'm actually kinda happy that you showed me that."

"Really? I thought that you'd be mad?"

"Oh I am, but you see, now I can do something that I've been wanting to without feeling guilty," his voice started to get deeper as a smirk formed on his face.

"A-and what's that (M/N)?"

Without saying a word he pulled me close and covered my mouth with his. I almost melted right then. His lips were pure perfection, soft, smooth, and plump.

He licked my lips asking for entrance that I immediately granted.

As his sinful tongue explored my mouth, I heard a knock upstairs and then the sound of my font door opening.

"(M/N)! Are you here?!" A high pitched voice yelled, "You weren't home, so I figured you would be here! Hello?!"

We broke apart, (M/N) growling.

"I'm gonna kill her."

"W-what? (M/N) why would you joke like that?"

"I'm not joking. What, you think I didn't notice the smell? Ollie, I know that you kill people."

Darn. "Well then I guess it can't be helped, just. Don't do it upstairs."

"Course not, and afterwards, we can pick up where we left off," he pecked my lips then walked upstairs.

I'm really glad I restocked~

A/N: I am so so sorry that this is taking me so long, you dolls deserve better. This is one of my longer ones but I'm working on making them even longer for you all. As always I love your feedback, it really brightens up my day, and thank you for putting up with me.

~Nova