Armin x Seme!Male!Reader

(Attack on Titan)

The small blond sat in his room quietly reading his book. He had his back on the headboard with the blankets covering his lower half, an oversized white button up hanging off his shoulder slightly.

Soft snoring was coming from his right. He looked down to see his caring boyfriend spread out on his back.

Oh how Armin loved him. Many people don't think that they belong together but they don't care what they say.

They are as different as the sun and the moon. He was scrawny where (M/N) was buff. Short to tall. Happy to mad. But they love each other.

(M/N) grumbled and turned twords him, wrapping his arm around Armin's waist.

"What are you doing up?" (M/N) asked, voice husky from sleep.

"Reading."

"Lay down with me."

"Okay."

Armin moved to where he was laying down only to be pulled into a strong chest.

"You where thinking about what they say weren't you," (M/N) mumbled.

"Yeah."

He was hugged tighter.

"I love you with all my heart Armin. I want you to know that no matter what people say, no matter what people do, I will never stop loving you. I promise."

"I love you too" Armin smiled up (M/N) and slowly fell asleep.

"I will protect you forever my love." (M/N) said and kissed his forhead.

Time skip

Armin sat in the grass. Silent tears rolled down his face.

"You promised (M/N) you promised."

He started to cried harder.

(M/N) came up and wrapped his arms around him from behind.

"I'm sorry sweetie. I know I promised but I had to keep you safe." He said and kissed Armin's head. "I love you with all my heart."

(M/N) got up and walked away. Disappearing from sight.

Armin looked up at the cold headstone in front of him.

He touched the words carved into it.

Here lays (M/N) (L/N) who gave his life for the one he loved

(A/N) I am so so so sorry that this took so long. I've had writers block. Also sorry that it turned sad. I'll try to get the other requests up as soon as I can. Sorry.

Various Male X Male Reader (One Shots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें