Jean x Seme!Male!Reader

(Attack on Titan)

Now if you asked anyone who the most attractive cadet was. The answer is simple. (M/N). He was everything that someone could ask for. Sweet, caring, protective. Even the males wanted him. But he never seemed interested in dating. Only training.

It was just another day and training was going on as usual except the fact that it was late in the afternoon and everyone wanted to quit.

Jean was laying on the ground trying to catch his breath, until a shadow fell over him.

"Hey Jean."

It was (M/N). And like everyone else Jean had a crush on him.

"Y-yeah? What's up?"

"Would you mind sitting on my back? I need the extra weight."

He couldn't believe it. The (M/N) was asking him if he would mind touching him. Even if it was just sitting on his back.

"N-no I wouldn't mind."

"Great, come here."

(M/N) got into push up position and looked back at Jean.

"Just hop up and sit."

Jean did as he was told and got on. He could feel (M/N)'s muscles through his shirt. Then all the sudden, (M/N) started moving.

Squeaking Jean grabbed his shoulders to keep balance.

"You know," started (M/N) " I see the way that you look at me"

"W-what?"

He just chuckled. Truth is that he liked Jean too, he just didn't bring it up.

"I like you Jean."

Jean was taken aback. The one guy that everyone likes actually likes him back.

(M/N) could have anyone he wanted. Annie, Mikasa, hell even Christs. And if he liked males, Eren, Armin, or Levi at that. Why would he like Jean when he could have any of them.

This must have been a prank.

"Haha funny (M/N). You almost had me."

The (h/c) boy stopped doing his push ups.

"When do I joke Jean?"

This was true, the strong male was always very serious.

"I really like you. Do you like me?"

"Who doesn't?"

"We're dating now. Okay?"

"Alright."

(M/N) resumed his push ups.

A/N: I am so sorry that this is so shity. I have really bad writers block but I'm trying. The next oneshots that I have are Draco and then Harry.