C1.Taken Innocence

DIAMOND

I woke up feeling some tugging on my clothes, I looked up and saw my stepdad trying to take off my pajama pants."What are you doing?"I asked trying to move his hands,But he was to strong.He took off my pants and began taking off my shirt,"NO STOP!!!"I yelled, He drew his hand back and slapped me.I began crying while trying to fight him off of me."STOP MOVING YOU LITTLE BITCH!!"He yelled, The strong acohol scent filled my nostrils causing me to gag.I tried pushing, Punching, and slapping but that didnt work.I was now in my panties and bra, I tried to squirm out of his grip he had on my wrists but that was no help."PLEASEE NO!!"I yelled as he removed my panties, He began to position himself at my entrance before ramming fully inside of me. Tears escaped my eyes and he began ramming himself into me over and over again.I felt a warm liquid coming out of me, I knew it was blood coming out of me. The pain was unbearable and it lasted for about 10 more minutes. He pulled out and shot his seemen onto my stomach, He put back on his clothes and left out my room but not before saying"Better than your moma"I got out of my bed and took a scorching hot shower that lasted for about 2 hours long, That's how nasty I felt.

I layed in my bed,Sobbing between my legs was really sore and tender.How can you just take someone's innocence like that??

Good or nah?

Diamond?

James?

Vote 5+

Comments 5+