C8.Club Onyx pt2

Diamond

It was around 7:30, We was gonna get there around 9:30 because that is when ladies get free drinks. I was just now getting out the shower, I had a towel wrapped around my body and one around my head. I went over to ky bag i had brung over to courtney's house and got out my under garments and my dress and black red bottom suede platform pumps. I dried off and lotioned my body down in lavender lotion, It smells so good. I slipped on my under garments and then my dress, Which fit me like a glove. I took the towel off of my head and blow dried my hair, and squeezed it to make sure it wasn't damp. I then sprayed some heat protector and began to flat iron my hair bone straight. I put on diamond studded earrings, My necklace my daddy gave me and some silver bangles. I sprayed love spell perfume from victorious secret on my wrist, My neck, and behind my ear. I was putting on my heels when Courtney came in wearing a two piece white body con dress with her red bottom platform wedges, Her hair was now flat ironed with a side part..

"Bitch you ready to turn up?"Courtney asked twerking to no music."Hell yeah bih"I said grabbing my black no strap clutch and putting my phone inside."PICTURE TIME!!"Court yelled as she took out her Samsung Galaxy Mega. We went in front of her full body mirror and began taking pictures with different poses. She tagged me in the post on Instagram, The caption was 'Hitting up club Onyx tonight!!!!Who sliding?'
We instantly got likes and comments in the next 3 minutes.

"You ready?"Courtney asked,

I nodded then we left out the house and got into Courtney's all pink Bugatti her boo thang Trell bought her..

CLUB ONYX HERE WE COME!!!