C3.Park, Snow cones, & IPhone

DIAMOND

It has been two weeks since I last saw Antwan, But it's all good, I kinda wish we could've stayed in touch.

It was a Saturday and my mother and James was not here thank you god, I had just got out of the shower and wasn't wearing anything but my green panties and push up bra. I put on a pair of my cut up jeans, And a black tank top worth my green flip flops. I put my hair up in a bun and left out the house, It was hot outside but it was a preset day so I decided to head over to the park and chill. I walked down the side walk with my head looking straight ahead, I passed by begging crack heads, wanna be thugs and hoe's. I decided to go to the South side park, It would take me about 20 minutes since I am on the north some but oh well at least it is better and cleaner than the one I always go to.

-At South side park-

I made it to the park and saw it was packed with people, There was children running around laughing, A snow cone man, Even a hot dog stand was out here. It was so alive and comfy, Adults was standing around talking watching there children play with other children fairly.
At my side of town people children would be fighting other children and cursing,But not here everyone was getting alone just fine. I walked over to the basket ball court and took a seat on one of the wooden benches and watched as the boys on the court played a game. I studied each one out there until my eyes stopped at one in particular.'Antwan',He had on no shirt. His 8 pack was neatly covered in neat done tattoos. The way he dribbled the basket ball between his legs, and the sweat....Okay okay Diamond stop with the nasty fantasies..I told myself.
I was to busy in my thoughts that I didn't even notice Antwan had sat next to me on the bench"I'm surprise to see you ma"Thus deep sexy voice spoke off from his pink plump lips, I wonder what that mouf d-Stop it diamond!!!"Yea, I just got bored off staying home"I spoke. He nodded using his towel to wipe off the sweat from his body..

I Was in a daze......

"Diamond did you hear me?"
Asked Antwan, I shook my head no embarrassed"I said do you wanna get a snow cone and chill?"I nodded. We got up off the bench and made our way over to the snow cone man,"What can I get for y'all today?" His new York accent spoke"uhh let me get one red Berry"He turned and looked at me"A grape would be good"I told the man."3.79"Ant handles the man a snow five dollar bill and told him keep the change. We got out snow cones and began walking around the park just talking and getting to know each other."So ant what do you do for a living?"
I asked curiously"I'm a pharmacists"He said , I nodded taking a spoon full of the snow cone and putting it inside my mouth."So what about you miss diamond"He asked as we pass by a group of kids playing football.
"I m going to school to become a cosmetologist Next year"I said"Oh shit you can do hair?"Antwan asked surprised, I nodded"Girl when you open up yo shop ima need you to do me a fresh sew in"He said patting his head like he had weave. I bust out laughing he is so crazy,"I gotcha' girl"I said still laughing a bit..."So How come you never hit a nigga up?"He asked"Because I told you I don't have a cellphone".I spoke ashamed, I'm mean who wouldn't I'm 17 years with no cell phone shits embarrassing.
"Well we gotta change that don't we?"Antwan said dragging me to his car,"Where are we going"I asked throwing away my empty snow cone cup in a trash car we was passing"Just chill."He said as we walked to a all black Ferrari
"This yours?"I asked surprised
He nodded"Hop in"He said and I did just that. Ten minutes later we pull up to T-mobile,"What are we doing here?"I asked Twan as we got out the car"To buy you a phone"
He said as we walked into the building, I cast believe he is about to buy me a phone."Um-"He cut me off"iPhone 6s or Galaxy mega?"He asked, I thought for a min. I have always wanted a iPhone."The iPhone"He nod, He added me to his plan and also got me a couple of cases too, He added his number in my phone and also added mine in his.

"Thank you"I told him as we pulled up to my house, The living room light was on so I knew that James and my carrier was home"No problem baby girl".He said kissing my forehead
"Call me in the morning, We going to the mall"I nodded meeting out the car.He walked for me to get to my porch before he bagged up and zoomed off. I hid my iPhone my bra before going into the house. My mom was out on the couch, Probably doped up. I walked into my bedroom and saw James touching him self, groaning."W-Why are you in here?"I asked shaking, He smirked getting up and blocking me in a corner."I'm here so i can get some more of that sweet pussy".He said tugging at my jeans, He is not about to take advantage of me AGAIN!! I kicked him in his dick causing him to double over in pain I tried to run but he grab hold of my leg making me fall.
He held his penis while trying to climb on top of me but i wasn't having that shit, I kicked him in his face making him fall backwards and groan in pain holding his face. I took my chance and ran into the hallway bathroom locking it behind me, James cursed and threaten me as he beat on the bathroom door. I took out my phone and went to contacts and saw Future, It had to be Antwan so i called it. He picked up in the third ring

"Hello?"

"HELLO ANTWAN PLEASE COME HELP ME, MY STEP DAD IS TRYING TO RAPE ME AGAIN!!!"

"WTF DIAMOND, I'M ON MY WAY BABY GIVE ME 5 MINUTES"i heard his car starting up in the background

"Okay ant just hurry"I said before hanging up, James continued beating on the door, cursing and yelling."OPEN THIS DOOR BITCH!!!"He yelled, Suddenly the door was knocked off its hinges. There stood a angry, naked, james. He got on top of me and began chocking me while trying to take off my clothes, My eyes began rolling to the back if my head from the lack of air i was recieving. I could feel James rubbing me causing tears to fall, When he was about to enter me the was a gun cock and James froze.........

Sooooooo watcha think?

Diamond calling ant for help?

Ant?

James a nasty ass perv?

Cliffy....

Sorry for the mistakes