C4.Too Much!!!!

Just a filler

DIAMOND

Ant held a gun up to James temple, He was shaking and damn near Finna cry like a lil bitch he is."Diamond go pack yo shit and lets go"Antwan's Deep raspy voice boomed, I quickly got up and did as i was told. I grabbed a black duffel bag and put all my clothes and shoes in there which wasn't much. I went in the bathroom and grabbed all my higene products.

"Finished".I told Antwan as i walked back in the bathroom, He nodded"Next time, I see' ya that's a bullet in yo ass'"His raspy voice boom, James shook his head okay' Still crying and shaking. We left out of the bathroom and he grabbed my bags and we headed outside,"What happen to your Rarri?"I asked getting inside the Mercedes"I ain wanna drive it over here"I nodded and buckled my seat belt.

As ant drove my mind drifted off to how my life would be like if my dad would have stayed.

Would i be getting abused?

Would i be getting raped?

I was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't even noticed that the car had stopped, I looked up and saw a beautiful 2 story house that had a double drive way.
"Your house is beautiful"I exclaimed as we got out the car.
"Thanks ma"He said unlocking the house door and going inside. I followed..It was even more beautiful inside, Being a boy i thought his house would be messy but it was quite clean if i do say so myself."Pretty clean for a boy".I spoke looking around the black, Red, and gray colored living room. A 60 inch flat screen TV sat perfectly on the wall a Xbox one, and cable box hooked up to it."That's the point I aiin a boy IMA man"he spoke walking up the spiral stairs. I followed,He walked down a long ass hallway and turned left. We stood in front of a black door, He opened it and we walked in, A huge bed sat in the middle of the room with black dressers, A flat screen Tv.
Its obvious that it was his room, Everything screamed 'BOY'."This is where you will be staying"Ant said sitting my things down on the floor."Um where would you sleep?"I asked He looked at me smirking"In here with you"

HELL TO THE FUCKING NO!!!!!

"No thanks, Ill sleep in the guest room"I spoke,turning around about to walk out of the room but Antwan grabbed me by my waist, His cool breathe was on my beck."You good ma.."He said
His hands still resting on my waist. We stood there for about two minutes before i spoke
"IMA take a shower"I spoke lowly before getting out of his grip and walking into the bathroom. All i needed was a hot shower cause today has been too much....

Just a filler i am at school doing an quick updatee...

Tomorrow is veterans day and we out ta school so I'm be able to update all day and night for y'all.

Ant house in mm