C6.New bestie

ANT(Surprise!!!)

I sat in my trap house with my main niggas. Trell, King, Ty, and Demarcus. We was sitting around chillen and joking when one of my ex hoe's Kendra came up to me."Ant can i talk to you for a minute?"She asked, What possibly could this trifling hoe want? I asked myself, I took her to my office when king yelled"Don't do it man she has aids!!"Everybody was laughing they ass off.
"What do you want Kendra?"I asked as i sat behind my marble desk....She smirked seductively
"I want......You"I looked at this bitch like she was crazy, Didn't king just say she had aids?, Ill be damned if i catch something "Nahh I'm straight you can see yo way out"I responded as i lite a blunt and inhaling it, She rolled her eyes and stomped out,

OH WELL.....

DIAMOND

I wore an pair of high waisted denim washed jeans, A Purple flower crop top, And my grape 5's. I put my hair in a curly bun, With a flat ironed swoop bang. I put on some of ants diamond studs with some lip gloss. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs, I made me a toaster strudel and sat on the couch and turned on the TV to 'Being Mary Jane'.This is my most favorite show next to love and hip hop,
I was bored and had nothing to do, I had no friends, or associates i could hang out with. I was in the middle of watching 'BMJ' when the the door opened and In walked ant and some girl who was around my age. She was a female version of him, She had sandy brown curly hair that was wild all over her head but it looked good on her, Red bone, big brown eyes, and she had freckles."Hey Ant who's this?"I asked getting up off the sofa."This my younger sister Courtney, Courtney this is my best friend Diamond"She smiled at me.....

Awe he called me his best friend

"Hi, Nice meeting you"I spoke
Shaking her hand,"You too".She said.."Ill be back in a couple of hours, I thought you could use a friend you can talk to"Awe he so sweet"Yeah thanks bye"I said kissing his cheek, He blushed and left out......

**
"So do you like my brother?" Courtney asked we was in the back yard on the lounge chairs by the pool..I blushed"How can i? I've only known him for a couple of days"i said as i stuck my feet in the water"Mhm so i mean y'all are cute together" Courtney cooed i rolled my eyes and swung my feet back and forth in the water, We talked about everything getting to know each other more, She could be my new bestie don't let ant hear me say that tho. When i told her about James she was highly upset and ready to beat his ass but i had to calm her down.

Soo?????? How yall like??

Courtney?

Diamond?

Ant?

Courtney in media

Vote 10+

Comment 12+