3%

Topic: when he's overprotective
_____________________________

Cameron (age 12)
you were currently texting your crush, who cam had no idea you talked to. He couldn't find out anyways, as he was way too overprotective of you. You love him to death, but that one flaw makes you hate him.

But you don't tell him that, because you don't wanna hurt his feelings. Cam was out with a few friends about an hour from home.

Both your parents were out of town on a little anniversary, so cam was there to take care of you. Which he wasn't really doing, since he's not there, with you!

For all we know, some burglar could break into the house and you're there screaming your butt off for help, while cam is having the time of his life.

But let's not get into detail about what could happen. Your crushes name was Nate. He had dirty blonde hair that really suited him. Well that's what you thought.

He was taller than you, which you liked in a guy, and he smelled really good. No stalking intended. Your crush texts you to FaceTime him. You hesitate at first because all these thoughts were going through your head.

What if he thinks I'm ugly?!
What if he regrets ever face timing me because he knows how ugly I am?
What if Cameron finds out?!

After a while of thinking you finally decided to FaceTime him. He called you and after 2 rings you answered and soon his gorgeous face popped up on the screen.

The both of you were talking like it was the only thing in the world left to do. Which I'm pretty sure says a lot!

When you blushed at something he said, he made it worse by saying "You're cute when you blush!".  I'm pretty sure you were mega crushing on him.

You hadn't  even noticed cam was home by the time you guys were FaceTiming for almost 2 hours.

#couplegoals !!

Cam had come home early because he felt bad about leaving you at home alone. Besides, he was supposed to be looking after you while your parents were out for the time being.

He left his keys on the table that was next to the front door. He walked down the hallway and heard voices. 2 voices, he knew one, but didn't know the other.

He made a confused face and thought to himself who else is here? Of course no one was home, that was just the voice of your crush!

He walked in the living room to see his little sister giggling all shy like. It was adorable how she did that, well at least that's what cam thought.

He was curious about what you were giggling at and came closer to find that you were giggling at someone over face time.

But it wasn't just anyone to you. He looked closely at your phone and saw a boy on the screen! He got very mad very fast!

Cam cleared his throat making you jump and turn around. "Hey Cameron, what are you doing home early? Thought you were with your friends?" You said laughing nervously.

"Who are you FaceTiming?" He asked trying to hide the fact how mad he was. "A friend." You said not so convincingly.

"Doesn't look like just some boy to me!" He said. He reached over for your phone and hung up on the current FaceTime.

"Why would you do that?!" You yelled getting mad now. "You're not allowed to date!" He yelled back throwing your phone at you.

"You don't control my life!" You snapped at him. You put your phone in your pocket and left towards your room.

"Hey where are you going?" Cam said. "Don't talk to me! I hate you!" You said and ran towards the stairs heading to your room.

Cam instantly felt bad for doing what he'd done. He put his head in his hands and sighed in frustration.

Meanwhile, you were in your room laying on your bed looking up at the ceiling. You felt bad for saying what you said to cam, but you'd had enough of his protectiveness. You started crying your eyes out, and fell asleep.

Next day

Cameron didn't fall asleep last night. The only thing that kept playing in his head was what his little sister had said to him.

Did she really mean it?
I bet she doesn't love me either!
I screwed up bad this time!

He decided to get up now and get ready. After he did he decided to apologize so he went towards your room.

He knocked but she didn't respond. He knocked again and again until the door swinger open revealing you.

Your eyes were red and puffy and your cheeks were still stained with tears. That made Cameron's heart break instantly.

"Can we talk?" He asked. You walked towards your bed and sat down on it. He took it as a yes and went into your room and closed the door behind him.

He sat next to you and you just stared at the floor. "Can you at least look at me?" He said. You looked up but not at him.

He sighed and started talking. "I'm sorry about yesterday. I was just mad because you didn't tell me." "But if I told you, you would've been even angrier." You said close to crying, well already crying.

He looked at you, and instantly brought you in for a hug. By now, you were both crying. You guys hugged for a long time, and let go afterwards.

"Can you ever forgive me babe?" Cam asked. You wiped his tears and nodded your head. You guys hugged again. "I love you." You said. "I love you too baby, so much." Cam said and you both layed back in your bed cuddled and both fell asleep like that.

---------
I hope you loved this as much as I did!
Carter will be in the next chapter! Bye lovers - ash (:
121015 @ 5:53 pm