7%

Topic: when he surprises you.
___________________________

Aaron (age 13 to 14)
Today marks a very important day in your life. It's the day you were brought into this world by your mom. The day you were born.

You woke up feeling very good, like you were just about to get a Starbucks. Yeah, that exciting. Today was a weekday. Meaning there was school. But your mom said you didn't have to go to school  in which you were very excited.

It was around 7 am. Why do I always wake up so early? You thought. You fell back asleep and a couple hours later you woke up again.

It was now 11:30 am. Ouch, 4 hours. Now that's too much . . . no it's not! It's my birthday! I can do whatever I want! you thought again.

You got out of bed and went to your connected bathroom getting ready for the day. After doing all the normal things in the bathroom you went out to your room and picked out an outfit for the day.

You decided with a light grey shirt, black skinny jeans, and some high top Skate vans.

(damn Daniel! back at it again w/ the white vans! no ? okay :))

You grabbed your phone from your night stand and headed downstairs. You went in the kitchen expecting to see your mom making more breakfast as Aaron sits on the counter eating all the breakfast. But you didn't.

You kinda freaked out at that. You went upstairs to Aaron's room and opened it hoping he was there. But he wasn't. You checked your mom and dads room but neither of them were in there either.

You started to panic a little bit calmed your self down and went back downstairs. This is the worst birthday ever! you thought plopping yourself on the couch. When you noticed a yellow sticky note on the coffee table.

You picked it up and read through it.

you're probably freaking out or you were when you noticed neither me or mom and dad were home when you woke up. but hey don't worry. someone's gonna come pick you up and take you to Starbucks and do girly things. also happy birthday! — big brother Aaron :)

Well that's kinda rude. Just say happy birthday and not even give me something! you thought. You sighed and plopped back down on the couch. A few seconds later there was a knock on your door.

You sighed, and got up to see who it was. When you opened the door you couldn't believe your eyes. It was mahogany!

"Are you just gonna stare at me or give me a hug?" She said. You rolled your eyes jokingly and you brought her in for a hug. After you two pulled apart she grabbed your hand and dragged you out the door.

"Where are we going?" You asked closing the door behind you. "Starbucks. Then shopping. Just like Aaron said in the note." She answered. "Oh you're that person?" You asked.

"Yep! Also happy birthday babe! Let's have some fun." She said as you both got in her car. You both put on your seat belts and headed off for Starbucks.

"Aaron didn't even get me anything for my birthday." You said looking out the window. "Hey it's okay. You still got me to spoil you." She smiled. You smiled back and didn't talk for the rest of the ride.

When you got to Starbucks mahogany told you to wait inside the car while she got your drinks. She already knew your favorite so you didn't have to tell her.

A few minutes later passed and she came back out with your order. You read the name that was out on the cup and it said "birthday girl."
"Thanks lox, thank you very much. No one else has said happy birthday to me, in person, at all today." You said.

"Aw, I'm sure people will come around on this special day of yours." She said convincingly.

You both got out of the car after you reached the mall. You guys went into a variety of different stores.

- forever 21
- Pink
- VS
- guess
- express
- journeys
- wet seal
- urban outfitters ( shrug)
- vanz
- zoomies

"Ok I think that's enough shopping for this girl's birthday." You said trying to carry all your bags. "Same. But one more quick stop before we go home." She said.

You guys headed back to the car and put all the bags in the back seats of the car. You wondered where the one quick stop was.

The car stopped at some convention center. You looked over at mahogany with a weird look. "Cmon it'll be fun!" She said. "Fine but only because you're lox." You said getting out of the car with her.

When you got inside the building most of the lights were of so you couldn't really see anything. "Why's it so dark in here?" You asked trying to see where mahogany was.

"You'll see." She said grabbing your hand. She led you through a dark narrow hallway which was kind of creepy but then lox told you to grab a red bandana that was on a tiny round table, Which reminded you of Taylor.

You gave it to her and she spun you around tying the bandana around your head. "I didn't agree to this!" You said. "You'll agree when you see what it is." She said.

She guided you through what seemed like endless hallways but she told you to stay in place while she does something.

After a few minutes she came back and told you to take the bandana off, it wasn't as dark in the room but it was still kind of dark. "Here." Lox said and handed you a red button. "Push at your own risk." She added.

You looked at the red button and finally pushed it. All the lights came on revealing a bunch of people you knew and the guys including your parents and Aaron.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all screamed. You were so shocked you just stood there trying not to cry tears of joy. There was a banner that had your name on it. There was a disco hanging from the ceiling.

Lox was the dj. There was  a big table that had been full of presents  for you. There was a huge dance floor. Balloons everywhere. It was amazing honestly.

You hugged every single person until you got to Aaron. "Who did this?" You asked. "Me! You're welcome. Don't think I forgot." He said. You both hugged for what seemed like hours but was just a minute.

"Thank you Aaron. You're the best brother ever!" You squealed. "No problem. Also happy birthday!" He said again.

You smiled and went to go hug the guys. They all went crazy cause they hadn't seen you in a while. Well almost 6 months. You never knew why.

That night had to have been one of the best nights of your life. You danced with your friends and family. You ate cake. You opened presents. You ate more cake. People performed on the stage. Did I mention cake?

It was every thing to you and you wanted it to last but sadly it didn't. But it will definitely be a night to remember.

----------
hope you enjoyed. haven't been updating frequently. I really gotta stop doing that. next one is jj. - ash (:
3216 @ 11:44 pm