15%

topic: when he comforts you
____________________________

nash ( age 14 )
you were in your third period waiting for class to be over so you could go to lunch to see your boyfriend. you were so happy to be with him and nothing could get in the way of your relation ship.

as your teacher was talking about the revolutionary war, the bell rung, signaling the end of third period. as everyone got up to leave, the teacher talked over them and said there was home work and you sighed in frustration under your breath and left.

you walked into the cafeteria instantly hearing all the noise coming from all the kids talking over each other. you went to go find your bae at your usual spot outside at the tables but couldn't find him.

you had seen him in the morning so you knew he was here. you thought maybe he was running late to lunch so you sat at the table for a good 5 minutes before your phone dinged with a text from one of your friends :

carson;
i am so sorry !! i saw this as i was walking to third period and i tried to send it afterwards but there wasn't any signal where i was. i'm here for you if you need me. i love you IM SO SORRY!! you don't deserve this ):
*attached picture*

you were very confused on why she was apologizing until you saw the picture she sent you. this can't be real you thought. it was a picture of your boyfriend and another girl kissing in the hallway next to some lockers.

you;
carson stop pranking me! it's not funny 😐

carson;
it's not a prank. why would i joke about this? i'm serious !! ask him and show him the picture. i hope he's honest bc there were more witnesses than just me who can say that the picture is real !

as you were reading the text, someone tapped your shoulder. you locked your phone and turned around to see your boyfriend. he smiled at you and gave you a kiss on the cheek. he sat across from you even though he always sits next to you.

you felt weird now, knowing that what carson had sent you could be real. you cleared your throat and decided to confront him about it now. which was not a good idea.

"so umm, i wanna show you something. and when i ask you can you please be honest with me?" you asked. he nodded his head in response. you unlocked your phone and showed him the picture carson had sent you.

he instantly froze. "where'd you get this?" he asked. you decided to ignore his question and said,"is it real?". "where'd you get this?" he asked again. you sighed. "it doesn't matter. is it real?" you asked again.

he sat there for a minute not saying anything until he finally spoke up. "yes it's real." "are you serious?" you asked. "well i'm sorry. you're a bit boring. i want something a little more exciting." he smirked. as if it didn't matter to him whether you cried or not.

you got up not wanting to cry in front of him. "you don't have a heart at all. we're done." you walked away as a tear ran down your cheek. you went into the girls bathroom to go into a stall and silently cry until the bell rang.

you called your mom to tell her that you felt awful and very nauseous which, in a way, was kind of true so she came to pick you up. when you got home, you went to your room not bothering to say hi to your brother who hadn't gone to school today because he was "sick".

you layed in your bed too lazy to change and cried some more silently not wanting anyone to hear you. you ended up crying yourself to sleep.

- a few hours later -

you woke up around 2:00 and went into the bathroom. you cringed at the sight of yourself in the mirror. your eyes were red and your checks were puffy. you sighed biting your lip and went to change into leggings and a loose gray shirt with socks.

you put your hair up in a pony tail and walked out of your room heading down to the kitchen. you saw nash eating some chocolate at the counter but you ignored it. you went to the fridge and got out some vanilla ice cream.

as you grabbed a spoon, he spoke up. "why are you crying?" you turned around. "i'm not." you said, putting the ice cream down. "don't lie. i know when you're lying. now why are you crying?" he asked once again.

i didn't answer. "cmon. tell me. i tell you everything." he shrugged. you arched your eyebrow. "ok so i don't tell you everything. but i tell you stuff that's bothering me. now tell me." you sighed.

"i broke up with adam." you fiddled with your fingers. there was a silence that seemed to last forever but it was only a few seconds. "what? why? what'd he do?" he immediately got up going over to you to give you a hug.

you didn't wanna tell him why you broke up as it was a bit embarrassing and nash looses his temper really fast. "just some stupid reason." you shrug your shoulders heading to the living room with your ice cream and spoon in hand.

nash stops you. "just tell me." he says sitting down at the counter. you tell him about what had happened at school and by the end, you were bawling. he brought you to the living room with the ice cream and turned the tv on, putting Netflix on.

he clicked on white chicks and the screen loaded. the two of you sat there, ice cream and spoons in hand, watching the movie. "thank you" you said. "hey, he didn't deserve you. there's other guys. but for now, lay low. love you." he said. "i love you too." you say and finish watching the rest of the movie in peace.

——————
awww, nash is so sweet. 23k tho ?! just like little dallas. i wonder who will get to 24k first 🤔. hope you enjoyed - ash 💓
12/4/17