02

MAYU looked at Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun as they were sitting for their breakfast. Minseok wasn't there eating with them.

After that incident, Minseok was locking himself in his room. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were in charge making breakfast for them. Mayu also locking herself in her room, and Sehun went back to sleep before waking up again at 7.00 am.

Sehun looked at Mayu. She was eating so fast and comfortably, as if there's nothing just happened.

"Noona, how can you eat with peace when Minnie hyung isn't here with us?" Sehun looked atMayu with his dissatisfy face.

Mayu looked at Sehun,

"What did I do wrong? He's the one who just barged in ..."

Baekhyun saw Minseok was walking down the stairs with his stuffs. Art stuffs.

"Hyung .. break .."

"Ani .. I need to continue my work ... Just eat without me..." Minseok just waved his hand and walked out from the house.

Chanyeol looked at Mayu,

"I think you need to apology ..."

"Uh, waeyo(why)?" Mayu looked at Chanyeol, "I did not ..."

"You are the one who didn't lock the door.." Baekhyun cuts Mayu's words.

Mayu looked at Baekhyun,

"Yah... in this house, I am the only one who wakes up that early. What the hell is he doing anyway that early in the morning.."

"Noona... It's your alarm that woke him up," Sehun looked at Mayu with his annoyed face, "Your freaking loud alarm that used to wake us all up every time you wanted to do spring cleaning!"

Mayu just looked at Sehun who looked disappointed. Then, she looked at the door which Minseok left it open,

"Yah ... he didn't close the door .."

"Cant you see what he's taking with him earlier? Art stuffs... Probably he's drawing outside.." Baekhyun looked at Mayu, then he continued eating.

Chanyeol suddenly stood up,

"Mayu, you'll clean this all up,"

Mayu looked at Chanyeol, trying say something,

"Ah. And, thanks for ruining my morning mood, today.." Chanyeol walked to the sink and put his bowl in there.

Sehun looked at his watch,

"Ah, noona, I'm late for school ... Mian .."

Sehun quickly rushed to his room, grabbing his bag and school jacket. Mayu looked at Sehun, feeling dissatisfied.

"Anyeong yeoreobeun(goodbye everyone) .." Sehun waved his hands to Mayu, Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looked at Mayu,

"You'll clean this up. I already help Chanyeol with the cooking .." Baekhyun stood up from his seat and walked to the sink and put his bowl there.

Mayu looked at the dishes that she need to wash,

"Yah ... I am not a maid!!!"

MINSEOK saw Mayu was still doing the dishes.

Mwoya? Two hours to wash that much things?

Minseok looked at himself at the mirror as he was about to get out from the house.

Well, looking good as always...