06

MAYU looked at Minseok as the two of them were in charge of making the waffles and coffee that evening

MAYU looked at Minseok as the two of them were in charge of making the waffles and coffee that evening. She was still curious about his relationship with Choa.

"What are you looking at?"

Mayu who was looking at Minseok startled. The glass that she was holding while she was doing dishes fell hard into the sink. Luckily it didn't break. Minseok looked at Mayu,

"Neo waegeuraeyo? Meolli appo?"

Mayu shook her head. She quickly continued doing her work. Minseok looked at her again,

"You didn't answer my question ..."

Mayu looked at Minseok, "Uh, what ... did you ask?"

Minseok looked at Mayu,

"You were looking at me just now ... May I know why?"

Mayu looked at Minseok,

"Ahh ... that. I was just looking ..."

Minseok looked at Mayu with his curious face,

"You dont look at people without any reasons ... you must have something in your mind. At least,"

Mayu just being silent. She continued her work while Minseok was still looking at her, hoping for an answer.

Mayu hesitated.

To ask, or not to ask?

"See, I know you have something in your mind ..."

Mayu looked at Minseok who was making the waffles paste.

"Urm ... who is actually Choa eonni?"

Mayu closed her mouth. That question flowed out from her mouth in a very slow volume.

"What?" Minseok asked as he looked at Mayu.

Mayu looked at Minseok, "A-aniya ..." she continued he work. Doing the dishes.

Aigoo, neo paboya, Kim Mayu.

Why are you soooo soft-spoken when you were talking to him?

"Choa is one of my close friend. Or I should say, my only closest friend..."

Mayu looked at Minseok, he was still mixing the waffles paste. While he was talking.

"She's like a soulmate to me. We have a lot of in commons. Like our hometown, and we even have the same phone cases. Our classmates called us the university couple because we're always together. She's actually like a sister. A twin sister ... so, basically, she's one of my family ..."

Mayu nodded her head. Minseok looked at Mayu,

"So, why are you interested?"

Mayu looked at Minseok. She was flustered.