05

"YOU can wait here, or you wanna come along with me?"

Minseok looked at Mayu as they arrived at the college's main hall, with his scooter,

"Are you crazy? I am not going in. I already told my classmates I wont come ..."

Mayu just nodded her head. She looked at Minseok,

"Is it okay for you to stay here alone? I mean, you can just follow me? I'll tell my friends that you're my oppa ..."

Minseok looked at Mayu. Mayu looked at him, flustered after realizing what she said,

"I-I-I mean ... that you are my older brother ... "

Minseok smiled and chuckled,

"It's okay ... I'll wait here. Call me when you're done..."

Mayu looked at Minseok,

"Erm .... I ... don't have your phone number ..."

Minseok looked at Mayu, "You didn't?"

Mayu nodded.

Minseok sighed,

"What kind of housemate are you ...."

Mayu just made her pao face.

"Give me your phone,"

Mayu looked at Minseok, "What?"

Minseok took Mayu's phone that she was holding.

"Yah ..."

After keeping his contact number on her phone, Minseok gave the phone back to her. He looked at Mayu,

"Call me when you're done ..."

Mayu looked at Minseok who was walking away. Mayu looked at him until he was gone from her sight. Him with his scooter. Mayu just sighed.

"Mayu yah !!!"

Mayu turned her head, Kyungsoo and Yixing was looking at her, waving their hands from the entrance of the hall.

"SO you just dropped her there and walked off?"

Minseok nodded his head.

"You're sooooo not a gentleman,"

Minseok looked at Choa who was looking at him, laughing.

"It's not about being a gentleman or not ... It's just that, I am really not into going to the fair. Plus, me, going to the arts fare? Me Kim Minseok?" Minseok laughed, "It can be the end of the world ..."

Choa just smiled. She looked at Minseok,

"You can at least let her feel accompanied. Who knows she might have no one to talk with there?"

Minseok looked at Choa,

"Hey, she has this guy friend named Kyungsoo. She can ask him to keep her accompany ..."

Choa just shook her head.

"You really don't understand us girls. Whoever that's going to be your wife... I feel soooo sorry for her ..."

Minseok looked at Choa,

"Wait, I thought you agreed to be my wife during our first year?"