04

MAYU opened her eyes. It was dark, but the table lamps next to her bed were switched on. Mayu opened the drawer, looking for her lenses case.

"Boy, I haven't opened it since morning!" she whispered as she took her lenses.

Putting on her glasses, Mayu looked around her room,

"For how long have I been sleeping?"

"And who the hell brought me here?"

Mayu moved her legs,

"Ahk!"

She looked at her legs, "I forgot about you, baby .."

She looked at her sprained ankle. There's an ice bag and her leg was put on a plushy.

Her favorite teddy plushy.

"Out of all the pillows I have on my bed ... Why did he choose Mr. Pluffy?"

Mayu tried to hop up from her bed when she suddenly saw a body near her bed.

"Kkamjagiya!"

Mayu took a closer look at the body. However, her night blindness that she has from her father's genes, really doesn't help as that area was dark. Mayu walked closer, approaching the body.

"Duguseyo?" she kicked the head of the body using her leg slowly.

Enough to help him wake up.

"Yah .." She kicked once again as the body didn't move a single bit.

Mayu sat next to the body, holding his shoulder and started shaking his body,

"Yah !!! Palli ireonayo!!!!" she shouted.

Still cannot be able to wake him up, Mayu sighed. She pushed the guy away,

"Urgh, what kind of human being, sleeping like a dead log like this!?"

Mayu sat on her bed, near where the body was located. She sighed. She took her phone, opening the flashlight app. She quickly moved it near to the body,

"Kim Minseok?"

Mayu quickly switched off the flashlight. She looked at Minseok body,

"Otteokkhae? Should I wake him up or not?"

"If I wake him up, he might not be able to sleep anymore at this hour ... It's four a.m already .."

"But, I to let him sleep here, Sehun and the others will thought off the negative things that we 'might' have done in here .."