09

MAYU walked into the class after Minseok sent her in. As she walked into, all eyes on her. As she was sort of a criminal. A criminal who just killed someone.

She walked to her table and took a seat. Kyungsoo walked towards her.

Mayu looked at Kyungsoo,

"Yah ... why everyone is looking at me?"

Kyungsoo looked at her with his straight face,

"You."

Mayu looked at Kyungsoo, "Yah .. neo waegeuraeyo?"

"Why didnt you tell me?"

Mayu looked at Kyungsoo after he asked,

"Tell you what?"

Kyungsoo looked at Mayu,

"Krystal said you're working part time because you have no money ..."

Mayu's eyes widened,

"What?"

Mayu looked towards Krystal who was sitting next to Jongin, smiling happily while talking to the others.

Mayu looked at Kyungsoo,

"What did she said?" She asked.

Kyungsoo looked at Mayu,

"She said you worked part time to gain some money," Kyungsoo sighed, "Mayu ah ... if you dont have money .. just .."

"That's totally bullshit. I do have money ..." Mayu stood up from her chair, "That does it. That bitch .."

Kyungsoo looked at Mayu who was walking towards Krystal and Jongin.

BANG!!

"Kkamjagiya!!" Krystal shouted.

Mayu looked at Krystal,

"Yah, Krystal Jung Soojung .. what the hell did you tell the kids about me?!"

Krystal looked at Mayu,

"Yah .. Kim Mayu ... what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you so mad? I am just telling ..."

"What you tell them makes me like I'm a fvcking beggar! It's like you are trying to make them to feel sorrtmy for me .. like I'm such a poor person. Do you know what's the cost I need to pay if this story is spread?"

"So, it's true?"

Mayu suddenly stopped.

"Chanyeol hyung ..." Kyungsoo's voice was heard.

Mayu turned her head, and Chanyeol was looking at her with his serious face.