A Date with the Devil

{Lol am I even gonna continue this fic?? If so, I will be needing input from you guys! If you have any ideas for the next chapter, please feel free to leave a comment about your thoughts}

~~~~~~~~~~~

Marco's P.O.V

I stopped daydreaming about Tom already, as it's been about a week since he's been going to our school.

Things have been going great since he's been here! He has all the same classes as me, to which I was at first surprised, until I realized that he probably forced Skeeves to give him all of my classes.

Star says she's never seen Tom this enthusiastic before. As a demon prince, he had to fulfill many royal duties as a kid, which included closing himself off from everyone to focus on becoming a ruler. The result of all that wasn't very pretty. He didn't have many friends as a child, and any friend he did have was forbidden to enter royal territory.

In short, Tom has been alone pretty much his entire life. That's why he got so attached to Star: she's the only one he's stayed with longer than a few days. But now, he's made a ton of new friends at our school.

The fantasy geeks seem to like him the most, though, since he resembles one of their main idols, Prince Whats-his-face from That-one-comic-book. He's also adored by, like, every girl in our school, plus a couple guys. Even Chantelle is into him!

I've really gotta say, he's gotten pretty popular in just one week. He's really good in all his classes, even better than me, actually! It's pretty attractive, I must say.

Tom told me that the next stage of the Blood Moon effects is basically flirting, which means that Tom's gonna be hittin' me up with one-liners for a while.

But I can't really complain about this one. I mean, come on, who doesn't like attention?

Tom's P.O.V

It's been a week since my enrollment in Ecko Creek Academy, and to be frank, I love it here! The students are so friendly and welcoming, the teachers are really understanding of my other-worldliness, and I get to hang out with Marco and Star! It's time for the flirty stage, but I'm sure we'll all live.

Speaking of flirting, I've noticed a bunch of girls and some guys eyeing me. Some of them want to date me, some of them are trying to make sure their partner doesn't leave them for me.... But they have nothing to fear, for my heart rests with another.

You know, I just realized that for the rest of the week, I can openly flirt with Marco and blame it on the moon! Haha, that means I can finally comment on his nice, big pair of beautiful, round eyes. ((Did I get ya? Hahaha)) I'm actually gonna see if I can get him flustered (I might even make a bet with Star).

It's Sunday now, and I had made plans to hang out with Marco and Star at the mall.

We walked around a bit, grabbed a bite, bought a few things and exchanged a lot of stories. Some of the things we bought included clothing, so we were all walking around in new clothes (I payed for everything, since the value of gold in my world is pretty much the same as aluminum's on Earth).

I bought a new pair of black jeans, a ripped red and purple tank crop top, and all-black Chuck Taylors. I also got some red stud cuff earings (the kind with the chain on 'em).

Star got a few new dresses, and the one she was wearing was a sleeveless light blue and sea foam green with scale-like patterns on the front, along with turquoise gel flats, a lavender seashell headband and matching earrings.

Marco got a new outfit as well, and I'm kinda surprised he didn't just buy more hoodies. Marco was wearing an oversized black t-shirt with a bull on it that hung over his shoulder over a black tank top. He also wore a pair of faded red jeans along with black ankle-high boots. His butt looked sooooo good in those pants. So I decided to tell him.