One Hell of a Night

This chapter is about the actual date. The date idea was suggested by @dream2fly, so feel free to check them out!

Enjoy~♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom's P.O.V.

It's Friday now, and the bell to go to lunch just rang. Star had to go to lunch detention because she forgot to do her homework...again. So it was just me and Marco today.

We walked over to the stairs, our usual area, and sat down with our lunches. Well, Marco sat down with his lunch. I'm a demon, I can survive without food for long periods of time, so why bother packing lunch, right?

Anyway, he unpacked and started eating, and I asked him what he had, just to make some small talk. He said some nachos from the night before.

"So...excited for tonight?"

"Of course! A little nervous too though. This is my first date."

"Whaaaaat?? Seriously?! I'd have thought that SOMEONE would have asked you out already. I mean, you are pretty hot." I teased.

"Well I mean, yeah, a few people here and there, but I never really liked any of 'em. Well, not until you."

"Aww thanks, babe." I made a kissy face at him.

"Whoa now, hold on, we haven't been on a date yet, you don't get to call me 'babe'."

"Boo! You're no fun."

"Juuuuust wait for the date, okay?"

"Mmmmm fine, for you I guess."

"Of course it's 'for me', I'm the one you're going on the date with, stupid."

"Oh Marco, you're so hurtful!" I dramatically clenched my chest.

"Yeah yeah yeah."

.:rest of school day passes:.

"Bye, Star! I'll see you later."

"Bye bye Marcoooooo!! Have fun on your daaaaaaaaate!!!"

We told Star today's plan already, which was:
- turn Marco into a demon after school
- go to Underworld
- go to fancy demon restaurant
- back to my place
- "hang" out sesh for a while
- bring Marco back and return him to human
- boom. Then we're dating.

Simple, right?

Marco's P.O.V.

Okay, okay, it's almost time for the date, don't be nervous, it'll be fun!

I repeated this in my head a thousand times over in the last 10 minutes of school. Which is surprising, seeing as to how it was loud as heck in there.

But the thing is, I don't know what I'm so worried about! I like Tom, he likes me, so what's the problem? *sigh* Man, this is Jackie all over again. Well I guess it's easier than Jackie, but it's still relatively close!

Before I knew it, the last bell of the day rang, and all the kids got up in an instant, pushing each other on the way out. All but me and Tom. Tom got up calmly and walked over to me with his hands in his pockets as I got up.

"Ready, my sweet?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm goin'."

We walked out of the classroom and saw Star outside, waiting for us.

"Hey hey hey you two! Ready for your daaaaaaaaate??"

"*sigh* For the millionth time, Star, yes. You've been asking me every opportunity you get."