Getting to know

name: Tak C. knight (adopted, so new last name: witwicky)

Age: 17

Hair: Black, with blue streaks

Eyes: Mismatched- Red (HIS right) Blue (HIS left)

B-day: October 31st (Halloween)

Likes: Skateboards, skating (even on ice), hiking, loves to help, Drawing (painting, sketching, etc) , Music (all kinds), Trying new things, books (all kinds), family/ friends, Auto-bots.

Dislikes: Bully's, seeing friends/ family hurt, being a problem, being alone sometimes, Decepticons.

Style: Straight A student, but lazy. Always there to help. Wise when needed, and understanding. Funny and kind. loves to go out and hike or watch scenery/ clouds. Relaxed. can be a rebel, with or without a cause.

Skills: Think assassin's creed (wall climbing, stealth, blend, assassin skills,etc), Hacking, persuasion, and skilled with any weapon, master in the arts (both art and physical training) and knowledge. Mechanic. 

Items: The only thing he has left of his Mother is a silver locket/pocket watch, on side has a photo of his parents the other is a clock, it's connected to a chain, he always wares it, never taking it off for anything. (has on 24/7/365/1 yr, while sleeping or showering it stays on)

History: Tak's mother and father were secret agents, black op, FBI, CIA, etc. they were relocated as scientists under sector 7. His parents were KIA, and Tak got sent to a family friend, His mothers friend (Witwicky's mother) he was 7 and was taken in, and grew up with Sam.

*few years later*

This is were our story begins