Hurdles

I heard a series of knocks at my door and got up to go to answer it. Sam needed me as he called from the door, I grabbed my hoodie and unlocked the door. I over heard his tale of the dark side of the moon when I was at base, I stopped him by putting my hand up, "Let's get a hold of Simmons before we do business." I said as he nodded. We went over to his side to get a hold of Simmons, I was with Sam for the almost the whole day, as this was the sixth time we had to call the guy. "Remember tempt him and go in for the kill." I told him the ropes of getting a hold of someone, sometimes you have to dangle the bait in front of them. I swear I heard Simmons on the other side of the phone just drooling as Sam labeled things this scenario had off. He came over after awhile saying, "Tell Megatron let's tango." as he walked in and started setting up shop for our little HQ.

I was listening to Simmons, "It's like they can't drive." I responded, "Well there there ride is on a highway to hell, if there making deals with Decepticons." I spun in my chair. I saw Sam answer the door for his 'boss' and 'play' with Bee. I had invited Wheely and Brains over for extra help. "Deals with Decepticons am I right?" I said, recapping my last retort. "Once you dig one thing up, you keep digging till you hit treasure from china or Mexico's water supply." I said stating the truth that we could dig up what there hiding or die trying. "Brain report please!" and he did just that, he found Russians and a lead on this. I heard the door open and saw Sam's girlfriend, Bee soon broke the chandelier after that. "Sam just tell the woman already." I said leaning in my chair watching them bicker. "She lives here? Wow!" Simmons said, "And you had a chance to frisk her." Dutch responded, "I have a girl friend." and Simmons didn't believe that, "Really? What's her name?" and Dutch replied very slowly, "India." Simmons grinned at that with a chuckle. Sam went to talk to her girlfriend to clear things up.

We were soon in the car staking out this guy, we were tracking down. "There." Me and Dutch said pointing at the man in the group. "You two are like German Shepard's." Simmons complemented. "One thing about Russians is they never like to talk." Simmons Grabbed a weapon "Well have to take a little international language." as we headed for the steel door. Simmons had to bribe the guy as we walked in, We got into a little disagreement with the group. Dutch failed at the book after we figured out they speak English. The girls started yelling at each other I knew what they were saying and got my one of my guns out of it's holster. Dutch went black opp on there asses, good lord. "Dutch back in the cage." Dutch was just the type of guy I'd expect a serious bad ass like me when I'm pissed. "Sorry that is the old me." Dutch said to the waiter putting the guns down. "The old you is a bad ass Dutch." I said putting my gun away, as every one was trying to calm down. "Let's put down the guns, relax, WW2 is over." Simmons said as the Russians explained there space travel. Sam was at a loss of why leave Sentinal, and like my hunch, "Because he is the only one who can use them, and Optimus was the only one who could revive him." I said as things started clicking into place. "We need to keep him safe." Sam said as he soon was on the phone with the director.

We met up with Sentinal as we all headed to base. But something worse was bugging me. Like one dot wasn't connecting right. Decepticons were chasing us soon enough totaling Simmson's car. The Auto-Bots took care of them as this bad feeling got worse, I zoned out completely as my head was pounding. We were in a second on the road the next parking at NEST. I was suffocating in this bad, horrible, terrible feeling. I was standing about to collapse almost, "We have to guard him he is the key to the whole thing." Sam said to Lennox, "Indeed I am. What you must realize my auto bot brothers, is that for us to win the war and the sake of our planets survival, a deal had to be made. With Megatron." Sentinal said blasting IronHide. "No!" I screamed my vision was zoning out, but I still grabbed my guns and blasted him. "I hear by discharged you from duty." Sentinal said trying to blast bee, as he went out war on Sentinal. Sentinal soon was destroying everything and fled. I couldn't take that many steps but ran to the hanger. 

Sentinal took the pillars and left as I had to keep up my will just to stand, the base was trashed. I'm going to hunt down that tin can. "Ya, take a good look Optimus, this is all on you." I heard the director shout. I put my guns away and held my head with one hand and I turned to see Optimus. My head was spinning, my stomach in knots, my breath uneven, and I hurt. "Tak? Tak?!" That was all I heard when I faded, I landed on the ground. I didn't feel it but I saw it in my blurred vision. I hurt like I had the chance to prevent it, and I did.

Just what can I do this time to fix this mess, and I'd bet there is a bigger one ahead in the future. I hope my heart can make it though. Optimus doesn't trust me anymore, but I hope he will. I hope he can learn to trust me again.