Sector 7

"Ladies man 2 17, that is your ebay account, isn't it?" the man said. I just looked out the window not even bothering with the conversation. I knew Sam would screw up somewhere any way. Oh Mikaela also screwed up with him, wow, can't anyone lie right now a days? then this guy said, "What do you guys know about aliens?" he pulled out his 'do what ever I want badge'. Whoa! GTA? Sam you in trouble if you make her mad, bro. I heard this buzzing sound and looked at this weird red thing going off. I scrunched up as I saw a metal hand come at the car. All the cars went out of control spinning, my head was down in my knees as I felt the car get picked up. not once did I lift my head, I knew who it was, I heard the roof get torn off, as we landed. I finally opened my eyes and looked up to see the one person I knew who would come after us, after all I had the glasses they need/ want badly. Sam soon introduced them to Optimus as they stood up. "Taking the children was a bad move." He said in an angry voice, well bucket list checked off 'what would an angry robot sound like?' (oh come on who wouldn't want to know that?) The FBI agents pointed there weapons at him, "Auto bot's re-leave them of there weapons." the weapons were soon magnetized and broken, this guy was being an idiot ' you can't talk to them but you can tell them you can't talk to them' idiots. 

"Get out of the car...Now!" Optimus shouted, as I hopped over the car door and landed on my feet. "Whoa, remind me not to get on your bad side Prime." I joked, I saw Optimus give me a bit of a sad look, but realized he was looking at my cuffed hands. Mikaela was freeing Sam's cuffs as I just grabbed the cuff chain with both of my hands, my thumb and index fingers on the beginning of the chain link on both sides, as I jumped over it and slammed it down on my knee. With that quick tension in the chain it broke as some links went to the ground, the cuff part still around my wrist loosened as I took them off and discarded them. I saw Sam and Mikaela look at me, "What? you took to long, no worry's." I told them, Sam quickly went to accusing the guy and asked questions, I walked up and took away his 'do what ever I want and get away with it badge' "Hey." the man shouted at me, but I didn't care I wasn't the one surrounded by robots with guns now am I. "Sector 7?" I said to Sam as he started asking questions again, but the guy still didn't answer his questions right. Then Bee did something and he started...Peeing on him!!? Wait?! what?! Optimus yelled at Bee, My eye brows were up there like 'Wtf' what just happened. I just put his badge in my pocket, as I walked up to Optimus.

He held out his hand and I took it and was back on his shoulder. I sat there watching Sam and Mikaela have there interrogation, when an idea hit me. "Hey Mikaela why not make him pay for what he said about your dad?" I shouted to her, as she looked back, "What did you have in mind?" she asked, "Why not strip him? embarrassed him?" I shouted back as she took the idea into action, the man was left with nothing but a shirt and boxers. He was cuffed around a pole to promising he'd make us pay. I saw the back of his white S-7 shirt, said 'Simmons'. I guessed that was his name, as well as it on his badge. I over heard 'speaker phone' And quickly told Optimus, as cars and helicopters were racing down the street. "Optimus incoming." As the cars tires blew out and they lost control spinning out. They changed into cars as I helped Sam and Mikaela up, and on to Optimus's shoulder. Optimus started running as helicopters targeted us. he was watching the cars not stepping on them, as he ran. He climbed and hid under a bridge as the choppers were passing under not seeing us. Mikaela soon slipped as I quickly grabbed her hand and Sam did too, but then Sam slipped and was trying to hang onto Optimus's helm, when his fingers slipped, I grabbed on to his hand. I had my feet secure onto a beam on Optimus, as the choppers passed. "Hold on!" But the moment he moved My footing was lost, and I fell with them, Optimus was then using his feet to get under us for us to grab, but we just bounced off, I had a hold of his foot but lost the grip when he moved his foot again. Luckily Bee was there to catch us, or I would have been down a brother and friend. 

We slid and spun, I saw the glasses get flung out of my bag, as I tried to grab them but I wasn't quick enough to get my arm out of Bee's grip to do so. I was a hair away though as I soon saw the lights, the helicopter soon pined Bee down as Sam was shouting at them. I was pined to the ground like Sam and Mikaela, but undid the grip and ran over to Bee. I was fighting those guys with the ice-blowers and saw Sam run over helping me take them down, he got pined yet again, but I held strong. Eventually I got taken down after the one guy threatened to blow Sam's brains out with a gun. I had to stand down, I didn't have my important stuff with me so I got put in hand cuffs again. We saw the man again, Simmons. he told the guys to put us in the car, I put my head down in defeat.

I heard some thing and opened my eyes, blurry and black at first but it cleared to see markings, ones that I have never seen nor studied. I saw them all around me, but some how I understood them, like second nature, I saw them move and make up a cube shape. but then heard static, that soon cleared into a voice, it sounded like a child's voice. "Destroy us. Destroy us." I kept repeating, as I soon fell back into darkness as the voice faded out.