Center of the Storm

'The center of the storm is always still, and it's easiest to find a solution there.'

I felt numb, yet still aware of the world, I felt them try and get me back with CPR and stuff, but I felt like I shouldn't, like there was something I should know, so I stayed. I then saw it, as my fingers let the Matrix slip from my hand, I saw them...The primes. I heard them, "You have fought for Optimus, our last decedent, with courage and sacrifice, the virtues of a leader. A leader worthy of our secret, the Matrix of leadership, is not found. It is earned. Return now to Optimus, merge the Matrix with his spark, It is and always has been your destiny." I heard them say as I was blinded by the white light, I came back breathing and panting, as The Pixie dust turned back into it's true self. The Matrix. I grabbed it as I stood up, and went over to optimus. I climbed up to his chest as I took the Matrix in both hands slammed it down Plunging it into his spark chamber(Who knows you can say chest but still.) 

I got off him as he once again moved, and sat up. "Tak, you have returned for me." Optimus said as JetFire was not to far to see him. I was soon on the ground once again as the fallen took away the Matrix. "Get up, Optimus, we need you." I told him as I got up, "You have to get up, he heading for the machine, Optimus!" I yelled at him. I didn't want 2012 to come like this, I was expecting a bang, not a week before we die in the dark. JetFire sacrificed himself for Optimus, to go defeat the fallen. It was like Optimus got a mega upgrade, I ran with the rest of the team to the pyramid, as we watched or I did anyway, the show down between Optimus, the fallen, and Megatron. It was epic, a three way show down, I watched as Optimus held his own against them. Megatron got his face messed up as the fallen got taken down, big time. The decepticons retreated and I was left to watch Optimus walk among the living once again, I felt the tears in my eyes as I took a camera out of my bag, yes I had a camera it was used as a telescope alright, and took the pic of Optimus by the Sphinx. He started his track back to us, I walked to him as he knelt down to put me on his shoulder, Once again I felt safe from harm in his grasp. 

We were soon on a battle ship as I watched the ocean and the horizon, "Thank you Tak, for saving my life." I heard him say, I was cleaned up and looked at him from the position on his shoulder. "Your welcome, Thanks for...everything, can't just name one thing right now." I said back, he looked at me and nodded and I saw a small smile on his face. "There's that smile I missed." I said for only him to hear, He looked at me from the corner of his optics (eyes), as he said the same thing to me. "I missed your as well." I had a smile on my face yes, and I'm glad things turn out fine. We both looked at the horizon seeing as the sun set over this long day, that we have had, one that I wish not to repeat. 

"Our races united by a history's long forgotten, and a future we shall face together. I am Optimus prime, and I send this message so that our past, will always be remembered, for in those memory's We live on."