Auto Bots?

We soon arrived somewhere, where ever here is exactly, and I looked up at these shooting stars or meteors. They soon crashed in different spots, I ran with Sam and Mikaela over to the crash site it was all metal hot and bent. It soon opened it soon was a robot and ran away? We were soon driven to a different place and got out, as we saw other cars approaching. There was a semi it stopped right in front of us, as Sam and Mikaela took a step back I just stayed in place. It started changing, as soon the rest of the cars did to. The semi knelt down in front of us, "Are you Samuel James Witwicky and Tak C. Witwicky, decedents of Archibald Witwicky?" He was pretty close to us when he said that, now I really had to take a little step back. "He knows your name." I heard Mikaela whisper. Sam wasn't talken so I replied 'yes, yes we are...some what.' "My name is Optimus prime, we are timeless robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron." Optimus said, as this medic robot soon cut in "But you can call us auto bots for short."

"Auto bots?" It rolled off my tongue nicely, and very well named. Auto=car and bot=robot, so they are car robots duh. I bet Sam missed that. Soon Optimus prime was introducing his team to us so I guess he is the leader. ha, bee took us to his leader. XD funny, it's usually the other way around. Jazz, Iron hide, Ratchet. Ratchet said what now. I noticed Mikaela was a little to close to me and not Sam so I had a poker face on and didn't leave my eyes from ratchet as I gently pushed her by the shoulder over to Sam, then pointed with my thumb over my shoulder and said, "That's all them." I felt the awkwardness behind me and soon looked at our car and guardian Bumble Bee. He flipped the stations yet again. "Your our guardian huh?" Sam asked as ratchet said his voice was broke in battle and that he is working on it. I had to say it. "So what brought you to earth? I'm taking it that it's not a field trip to see the sights around on this rock, am I right." He started to explain, he then did a holographic protection as he explained further.

About what happened to there planet and every thing to war. I felt sad for them, that they don't exactly have a home now because of war. I wasn't a fan of it but I will protect and fight for what is right. They said ebay for the glasses..SAM! And we died if they fall into the wrong hands, the norm of things. "Sam and Tak Witwicky you hold the key to earths survival." Optimus finished. "Please tell me you still have those glasses." Mikaela asked. "Uhh?" Sam said trying to us his brain. "You have them right?" Mikaela asked. "I don't know?" Sam was spazzing out a little again. I noticed Optimus's mood was determined to get the glasses, but he shifted to uncertainty like the rest as this little conversation had Sam thinking hard. "I bought them off you, I left them with you till tomorrow. So they should be back at the house." I said making Sam quit spazzing out. "Geez, Sammy-boy, don't brake your brain I see smoke coming out of your ears already." I joked, "Ha ha funny alright there some where at home." Sam simplified down.

Bee turned back into a car as Mikaela and Sam went to go with Bee I followed, but I had a bit off a different plan. I turned and shot my hand in the air and said in a cheery voice. "QUESTION! Can I ride in the semi?" I asked nicely and with joy because if they turn it down they would feel guilt, happens when people or giant alien robots I assume turn me down.