Trouble?

(I'm still doing fluff chapters, any one have ideas or so? I would love to see them. I re-did this just because.)

It's been awhile and I was yet again doing stack after stack of paper work, in a office, with only the sound of a clock....I hate this, but better safe than sorry since the cons can hack into things while I put it on paper to where they have to read it to get info.

I sighed it's been a bad day for me, I couldn't sleep lately because I have been trying to get things done but it keeps regenerating! I'm still hungry due to the fact I have been like this for a week straight and have yet got up and out to even once check on the world out side the office.

That's right a week no sleep, bathroom, food, I have water due to my aqua falls jug dispenser thing....ug I cant even think straight! I sighed putting the paper I was filling out in the 'out' tray on the floor next to me, it's on the floor because I have a stack about 6ft tall now since it all piled up over the week.

I put my pen down and pinched the bridge of my nose as my left hand moved to the 'in' tray as I let it search for a paper, I had to open my eyes and look annoyed since I couldn't find the next paper...that's when I realized....I have no more paper work....

...I don't have paper work....I DON'T HAVE PAPER WORK!!!!!THANK PRIMUS!!!!!

I got up and nearly fell, I firstly cracked my self for being so stiff, I put my pen away and turned off the lights and left for a shower to unwind. I then realized it was nearly the afternoon as I made my way to my quarters, I threw off my week-used uniform and grabbed comfy clothes as I went to the shower.

I turned on my radio on a shelf, luckily no one can hear my loud music from my room, I hit shuffle and the song 'Respect -Aretha Franklin' came on, I liked the upbeat song it was better than just a scratch of a pen on paper and the annoying tick of a clock...I like clock noises but not when I work.

I danced a bit in my shower getting me cleaned from a week just sitting in one place, then afterwards used the toilet, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and threw on a black sleeveless shirt and pants then put on black/blue converse. I nearly walked out but then thought of something, I went back to the bathroom and pulled out a bag from behind the mirror, I opened it up and...

...I will barely ever admit it but I have a collection of make up...that's right. MAKE UP! Me, a strong army commander/special ops has a bag of make up. I grabbed the temporary chalk that I streak through my hair, I had to do it a few times over to get the light neon blue and red to be seen from my black hair.

I looked at my self in the mirror, I looked like I came back from my teens...oh wait I'm freaking 19! still a teen. I hid my 'make up pouch' behind the mirror know one knows can open, then went to the mess hall after putting my uniform in the laundry basket. I made my way through the halls and reached the cafeteria, I went to grab a cheese burger, fries, a slice of pizza, and a hot chocolate. I needed it after not eating anything for a whole week. I ate it all and dumped my tray off as I grabbed my hot chocolate and went to check on the ops team/auto-bots since I'm now wondering if any of them had a panic attack while I was...'missing', but I had paperwork to drop off.

I walked through the doors sideways carrying my 6ft stack of paper work while balancing my hot chocolate that I had gotten refilled, to the catwalk to see the ops gloomy, the auto-bots looking through data pads, probably for an upcoming mission, and then there is Sam over by ratchet and bumble bee. I then spotted Optimus in the group, looking like a tense statue, his 'body language' spelled tense, stressed, worried, and no sleep.

"Where could he have gone!...I want him back. I want Tak back." Sam kept mumbling on very loudly, while Carly was trying to calm him down, I think he/everyone else doesn't know I have an office. do they? I just kept walking across the catwalk at a normal pace and smirked, "HEY SAMMY-BOY! GUESS WHO IS THE CHAMPION AT HIDE AND SEEK!!~" I sang/yelled, everyone's attention was on me. I saw Sam nearly have a heart attack came racing at me, "Whoa. WHOA! I HAVE PAPERWORK!" I said while cancelling Sam's tackle/hug with my foot on his chest.

"Your here?" he said then he let his smile drop quicker than gravity can pull, "WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU! WE ALL WERE LOOKING FOR YOU FOR A WHOLE WEEK! WE THOUGHT DECEPTICONS NABBED YOU! WE THOUGHT THEY MAY BE HAVE-" Sam could barely even finish his last sentence, I knew what he was going to say he didn't have to finish it.

I only looked at him with a dead pan face, sighed, then shook my head and turned to everyone...a second went by me just looking at them after knowing I had everyone's undivided attention..."DID NO ONE, TELL ANY OF YOU I HAD AN OFFICE?! I EVEN TOLD YOU LEXINGTON I WAS GOING TO DO PAPERWORK IN 'MY' OFFICE A WEEK AGO!" I yelled, sighed, and moved passed Sam who trailed after me as I went to set my paperwork down at a desk that normally sorts through and files it all away.

I swiped my coco off my head and sipped it, leaning on the desk as I saw not only Lexington trying to remember a week ago but everyone else. I rolled my eyes, "Don't bother, I'm back, That's all that counts!" I said moving over to Ratchet, "So how was the week?" I said knowing everyone was in a panic over that week now.

"Stressful." Was that he said and I knew it must have been absolute panic without me. "Did you all miss me that much?" I asked walking towards the railing, as nearly everyone gave me that look, the 'are you really asking us that when you already know the answer to' look.

I chuckled, "I'm glad I cause chaos when I'm gone." I muttered, "really? why?" Carly said as I now gave Sam a one side hug, "Because it means you all care about me...and it's fun to watch Sam panic sometimes." I said back smiling, as she shook her head and Sam still glaring at me to which I don't really care about.

It was soon later in the afternoon to which I was watching the sun go down over the horizon just out side the hanger, I had to calm nearly the 'Whole' base down, no one knew besides a few, a handful, that I had an office! Did general Morshower not tell them? I sighed crossing my ankles and leaning on the door, the ops and auto-bots went to train on the other side of the base to show some rookies how things worked, Sam and Carly included.

I didn't have to turn around to know who was coming up behind me, the loud yet small earthquakes, always gave it away, after all Optimus always did have much louder steps than any of the other auto-bots. "So I'm guessing I'm in trouble aren't I?" I said not looking at prime, "And why would you be in trouble?" Optimus spoke back, "oh well, I guess I'm not since I probably gave you a Spark-attack, and stress, and worry and-" I turned around quickly to look up at him, "OK HOW AM I NOT IN TROUBLE!?" I said loudly, he only shook his helm, "I was worried, and stressed that I didn't know where you were or that we couldn't find you. But you were just doing your job, and I'm relieved to know you are safe and well." Optimus said kneeling down, getting closer.

I saw that same loving and caring in his eyes that was always there for me, as well as his smile. "Well...at least now you know I have an office huh?" I said teasing, Optimus just shook his head in affection. "Can I get a kiss or what?" I asked bluntly and reached at him, he smirked and picked me up for one. I only chuckled, I'm glad I have an understanding lover such as him.

(I will have other chapters up for you guys stay tuned.)