Chapter 18 - epilouge

Added to chapter 17 make sure to check it out, or this may seem random to you. Also this ends the book, glad to have had your support for my writing this, and I hope you'll look at some one my other works. 

Thanks for the support guys! Enjoy the epilouge.

love xxnightstripexx

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

 Seth had fought valiently to save me, he managed to kill Colton after a fierce battle. From what I could see in the others memories is that Colton had the upper hand until Scott and Katelyn joined in. Together they over powered Colton with extreme force, but they didn't come out unscathed. 

The pack attacked once Colton was dead, giving all of them bite wounds and scars. A few had broken arms and legs, but no serious injuries were made. The pack fought valiently, but without their leader they didn't stand a chance against Scott and his renegade pack. 

Scott gave the pack an ultimatium, let him lead the pack or die. He was technically the beta of the pack before he left, but that didn't mean they wanted to hand him the job. We didn't see them for a while and it wasn't safe for the renegades to go back home quite yet with tensions so high.

It took almost two months, but Scott had taken over the pack and allowed werewolves and vampires to live in harmony. Especialy since Seth and I had imprinted on each other, there was really no stopping us from being together. 

We spent a lot of our time laying in the grass and talking. I hadn't been able to open up like this to someone in all my life. I always wanted to learn about him and enjoy the moments we had together. 

"What would you have done if you had never met me?" I asked one day, a year later as we laid in damp grass looking up at the stars.

"I don't know really, but I can guess."

"Yeah? What do you guess?"

"I'd be looking for a woman just like you." Seth said pulling a ring from his pocket and putting in on my finger. 

"What would you do if you had never heard of me imprinting on you?"

"I'd be traveling the world, looking for a companion to share the sights with." I stated with a gentle smile.

"Can I be that companion?" 

"I'd love it if you were." I said as I leaned in and kissed him on the lips. My lips tingled slightly, making me smile through the kiss.

It had taken over fifty years for me to find the love of my life, but now that I had him, life didn't seem so dull.