•3•

3 Tuesday 19 January 2015

I miraculously survived the torturous day of school, just kidding it wasn't that bad, YES it was that bad actually I had a damn maths test.

I know I'm the school "nerd" and I'm supposed to be smart and all which I am (not trying to sound over confident) but I still hate tests!

Anyways back to the point I survived school and rode my penny board back home again.

It was 4:00 now and my race wasn't until 7:00 so I had some time to relax, since I don't spend a lot of time at home after school I decided to spend time with my parents and watch a movie.

We decided on Grown Ups 1 and mum made popcorn and we sat down and watched the movie.

We watched the movie and talked about our days, my mum is a lawyer and my dad is a chef.

I've always been pretty close with my parents which is cool.

After the movie I go up to my room and have a shower, after I was out of the shower I picked out a pair of black denim shorts and a tartan print top that said 'too cool for school' on it.

I then did my make up which was just a bit of mascara and eyeliner.

I take my glasses off and straighten my brown hair when I'm ready I put on my racing jumpsuit chucking a pair of black converse chuck taylors and my helmet in my bag.

I say goodbye to mum and dad and they remind me to be careful I open the garage and climb into my car I start the engine and make my to the track.

When I get there, Jacob, Kaleb and Marc are already there and there all standing at Marc's car which is black with red tyre rims.

"King, could I please speak to you alone?" I ask trying to be polite.

"Why of course Queen" he tells me smirking.

We walk back over to my car which is parked a couple of meters from Marc's.

"Is there a problem Sienna?" He says emphasising my name.

"Don't call me that, and yes there is a problem, you can't tell anyone you know who I am" I tell him.

"On one condition" he tells me raising one finger in front of my face.

"What's the condition?" I ask him raising my eyebrows at him.

"I'm failing English, and your really good at it, my parents told me that if I don't get my grade up I have to quit racing" he tells me.

"Yeah..?" I tell him indicating he should continue.

"Will you tutor me?" He mumbles barely audible.

"I'm sorry what was that I couldn't quite hear you?" I tease him.

"Will you tutor me?" He asks in a slightly louder voice.

"Hmm I don't know" I say pretending that I was thinking about it.

"Cmon please?, if I'm not racing you'll have no competition" he tells me.

Okay that's kind of true.
Mean.
But true.

"Fine" I agree nodding we shake hands and he walks back over to his friends and I go over to Pandora who just pulled up in her car.

She climbs out of her car and walks around to the front of her car to stand next to me.
"Why were you talking to King? You guys are enemies?" She asks me confused.

I explain it all to her from the argument in the hall today to the notes in class and the tutoring deal.

But I didn't tell her Kings real name was Jacob.

"Whoa, that sucks" she says after I've finished the story.

"Yeah it does, but if it keeps my secret a secret" I say shrugging.

"I guess, but why would it be such a big deal if people knew your a street racer?" She asks me.

"Because I'm like the schools nerd and I get bullied enough as it is, King, breaker and boss are all 'bad boys' at school so it goes with their image" I explain to her.

"But you can defend yourself to the bully's your a lot stronger then you give yourself credit for" she insists.

"Thanks, but it's just easier if people don't know that I'm the in-famous Queen" I conclude and she nods as we move away to climb into our cars the races were about to start.

*~~*

"Later Pandora" I say waving as I climb into my car at the end of the night.

I won my race again tonight I versed Ace, I won $750.

After my race I took my race clothes off and put my converse chuck taylor's on.
I watched Pandoras race before going home.

When I get home it's 9:30 I sit down at my desk and do my homework then get changed in to my pyjamas before climbing into bed and snuggling down into my comfy doona.

A/N
Short chapter I know.. The next chapter is going to up in a few minutes since I have some very persistent friends ;)

Lots of love -M x