•14•

29 February Monday 2015

The house was absolutely huge, heck it isn't even a house it's a mansion!

I looked around at everyone's expression and they all looked the same as me; amazed and shocked.

"Whoa" I breathed out looking a round at the White painted interior with gold edging.

"Do you guys want to go downstairs to the games room?" Ace asks everyone.

Everyone seems to snap out of the trance they were in and nod.
Ace leads us down a long hallway before we reach the end she opens the door and flicks a switch lighting up the staircase leading downstairs we all continue following Ace downstairs and we soon reach the bottom and Ace turns another light on.

The room was awesome, it had a mini bar full of food and drinks, a ping pong table, a pool table, a big flat screen tv, 3 leather couches and a recliner, a ton of different gaming consoles.

The room was painted so that the walls were white then the wall behind the tv was a dark navy blue which matched the rug that covered a majority of the floor.

"This is epic" Hunter says.
"Help yourselves to whatever" Ace says and the boys all run to the mini fridge.

After the boys grab some food we all sit on the big leather couches.

"Okay so guys I think we should try to get to know each other a bit better?" I suggest looking around at the group.

"Yeah" everyone says nodding in agreement.

"I'll start, okay so I live in a pretty normal house with just my mum because I'm an only child and my dad actually passed away about a month ago" I say glancing at Jacob who gives me a slight reassuring smile.

"I'm 18 years old I was born December 14 1996 erm that's all I can think of?" I say.

"I'll go" Jacob says "like Queen I'm an only child and my dad passed away from cancer a bit over 4 months ago, I was born on the 10th of December 1996 and I'm 18" Jacob finishes.

Soon everyone has said a bit about themselves and we start joking around, some of the guys went and started playing with the ping pong table and pool table.

The girls all stayed on the couch talking.
"Do any of you guys know each other out of racing? Like I know that Pandora and Queen do obliviously since they stared the whole thing together" Fox asks and everyone shakes there heads indicating they didn't know each other outside of racing.

"When does everyone think we should start practicing for the Race?" I ask loud enough so even the boys can hear.

"Maybe tomorrow night after school?" Jacob suggests.
I guess Jacob forgot we had organised for me to tutor him tomorrow after school.

"Wait King member you have that thing on tomorrow after school" I said turning around on the couch to look at him as I see realisation flash through his eyes.

"Oh yeah sorry, I can't do it tomorrow how bout Wednesday after school?" Jacob asks and everyone nods in agreement before going back to what they were doing.

I get up from the couch and walk over to the fridge and grab a can of Coke before sitting down on the couch again I open the can taking a sip before putting it on the coffee table in front of me.

I look up to see all the girls looking at me.

"What?" I question.
"What's going on between you and King?" Ace asks me.

"What? Nothing" I say.

"Nothing? Oh really then why does he keep looking over at you?" Fox asks raising her eyebrow.

"I don't know, you should ask him not me" I say.

"Fine I will" Fox says smirking.

"Hey King!" Fox calls getting his attention.

"No Fo-" I begin but get cut off mid-sentence.

"Do you like Queen?" Fox asks bluntly.

"What? Erm uhh.. No aha what makes you think that?" Jacob answers as I flush crimson red in embarrassment.

I glance over to Jacob looking back at me also slightly blushing.

"What makes me think that is the way you keep looking at her" Fox persists.

"Pfft I do not" Jacob says as his face returns to its normal colour.

Eventually everyone starts talking and joking around again, about an hour later we all decide to head home since we have school tomorrow.

-----------
A/N
This chapter is horrible and I'm so sorry this is more of a filler chapter!

Chapter 15 is a lot better in my opinion, it should be up soon.

Please vote and comment even though this chapter was horrible.

Lots of love -M x