Epilouge? ;)

SURPRISE!!!

This will probably be very short and not very good but this is what everyone wanted soooo here ya go!!

Epilogue : 4 years later.

"Are you ready hun?" My mum says looking me in the eyes as Brooke adjusts my veil that was sitting on top of my head.

"I'm ready" I say taking a deep breath and smiling.

Today was the day I was going to marry the man I love and I always will Jacob Kyle Samuels.

We've been together for 1 and a half years now and I've graduated college and have a degree in journalism and work for the local newspaper and Jacob has also completed college and is working in a school as a physical education teacher, we both enjoy going to work everyday and love our jobs.

I hear a tap on the door and turn slightly looking over my shoulder towards the door way and standing there is my wedding planner Lyne.

"It's time" she says with a smile on her face I smile back at her before looking at my mother and best friends.
I have 2 brides maids and one maid of honour my maid of honour is obliviously Brooke (pandora) and my two brides are Ivy (fox) and Ava (ace).

My mum gives me a hug and kiss before scurrying out of the room to take her seat outside, I was having a garden wedding then the reception would be inside the hall near the garden area.

I begin walking out of the room with Brook, Ivy and Ava walking in front of me as soon as I exit the room I look to my left as Kaleb loops his arm around mine. Kaleb would be the one walking me down the aisle today seeing as my father couldn't and Marc is Jacobs best man.

Kaleb reaches over and brushes away the few tears that had escaped and gives me a soft smile "he would be so proud of you, I know it" he says lightly already knowing what I was thinking about. I had always imagined my dad walking me down the aisle on this day but I'm glad I have Kaleb to do it.

Lyne comes scurrying around the corner again and slowly nods at me. Brooke, Ivy and Ava all start walking again and Kaleb and I follow them as we begin walking outside. Once outside we continue walking until I saw the white carpet aisle that would lead me to Jacob. I slowly look up and Jacob and I make eye contact as his jaw drops and I smile widely at his appearance; he looks very handsome.

We continue walking down the aisle and I see Kalebs mum sitting amongst the crowd of guests and I shoot a smile her way which she returns with a smile of her own, although if I'm being honest I still think she's disappointed that its not Kaleb I'm marrying today.....

Once I reach the end of the aisle I turned to face Kaleb and he leans in giving my cheek a quick kiss before unhooking our arms and shaking Jacobs hand, then Kaleb moves and takes his seat as I move forward a couple more steps so I'm standing infront of Jacob holding both of his hands.

After we both say our vows and the rest of the boring stuff we finally reach the end of the ceremony where we say our I do's.
"I do 110 percent" Jacob says as a couple guests laugh at his enthusiasm.
"I definitely do" I say smiling.
"I know pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss your bride" the priest finally announces as Jacob and I lean forward meeting in the middle.
*Sorry not really a great kissing scene I'm no good at writing that stuff*

"Mrs Sienna Samuels may I have this dance?" My husband says extending one out to me to pull me up from my chair at the table where I was sitting with my mum and Jacobs mum.

"You may Mr Jacob Samuels" I say grabbing his hand as we walk towards the dance floor.

----------------------
A/N
Okay so you all wanted an epilogue so here it is and I know it's crappy and I'm not really happy with it but I didn't even want this book to have an epilogue because I was happy with how it ended but yeah, here ya go!
Also I may have a tiny surprise for you? This book may have a sequel!! Not for a little while yet as I'm busy writing 'My famous pen pal', but maybe in about 8-9 months this book may have a sequel as I have a few ideas for one!
If you haven't already go and check out my new book 'My famous pen pal' I'll leave the description at the bottom of this update if you wanna have a look.
Like I have said so many other times, I love you all and thank you for your amazing support throughout this entire book it really means a lot to me how well it's done!!

Lots of love -M x

My Famous Pen Pal:
All through my last year of high school I was pen pals with "Cal.H x" never did I think it would turn out to be my idol that I was talking to.
Valerie Thomson is a normal high school student attending school in California. When she starts year 12 (her last year) she begins a creative writing class as she wants to be a journalist/Photographer when she completes school.
In the writing class they are all assigned a pen pal Valerie's pen pal always signed off as "Cal.H x" so she never knew his real name.
Valerie talks to Cal every week through emails like everyone else in the class does with there pen pals.
Halfway through the year Valerie wins a competition to travel to Sydney Australia for 3 weeks after a lot of begging on Valerie's behalf she's finally aloud to go.
When Valerie tells Cal she's traveling to Australia he reveals that he lives in Sydney and they arrange to meet up but Cal.H x left out one teeny tiny detail. How real his name is Calum Hood.. Oops
Will Valerie be angry that he lied or will she just get over it?
Will they work out their problems before Valerie has to fly back to California leaving Calum behind in Australia?