•7•

7 Monday 25 January 2015         ^ Sienna's outfit

I wake up at 6:30am on Monday morning and climb out of bed. Without falling over.
hey hey! 2 points for Sienna!

I walk over to my bathroom and take my pyjamas off and climb into the shower adjusting the water.

I wash my hair and body and get out again I tie my light blue dressing gown around my waist and brush my hair through and blow dry it until it's dry, I leave it out since its naturally wavy.

I make my way into my wardrobe and walk to the side of the wardrobe that had all my new clothes Brooke and I brought.

I change into a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a muscle tee that said 'in memory of when I cared' I find my black doc martins and pull them on.

I walk out of my walk in wardrobe and over to my dresser that had all my jewellery on it, I found my leather bracelet and slipped it on my wrist with my other leather bracelet with a skull in the middle and my 'I hate everyone' bracelet.

I look in my full length mirror and though I looked alright I was never big on fashion though so I go on my phone and send a picture of myself to Brooke asking if I looked okay.

I get a response seconds later.

From: Brookey
You look hot! You can thank me later xx

I laugh and thank her before putting my phone in my pocket and grabbing my back pack I run downstairs and find a note from my parents saying they left early for work.
My parents work a lot my dads a chef and mums a lawyer.

I quickly eat a apple for breakfast and grab my penny board and leave the house locking the door behind me.

I ride to school on my penny board and then pick my board up and head inside as soon as I step inside the building I feel heaps of people staring at me and I can hear everyone talking about me as I walk over to my locker.

"Who's the hot new girl?"

Who it THAT?"

"Whoa"

"She looks kinda familiar"

I ignore all their comments and unlock my locker door I grab my math book out tucking it under my arm and looking up when I feel a presence beside me.

"Whoa you were serious about changing your look" Jacob says to me leaning on the locker next to mine.

I notice Kaleb and Marc standing behind him Kaleb offers me a small smile which I return whereas Marc wouldn't even make eye contact with me as he played with his phone.

I already don't like Marc.

Oops..

I direct my attention back to Jacob.

"Not so much as change my look more like dressing more like my real self" I tell him and he smiles at me.

"Kaleb and Marc this is Prin- I mean Sienna" Jacob tells them.

"And Princess this is Kaleb and Marc" Jacob introduces me I smile at Kaleb again but Marc continues to look at his phone until Kaleb elbows him in the ribs and Marc looks up at me giving me a brief nod before looking back down at his phone.

I roll my eyes snapping my lock shut.

"I've gotta get to math see you later Jacob" I say and smile at him and Kaleb.

"Sit with us at lunch?" Jacob asks.

Wait what?! I knew Jacob said I was going to be friends with them but I didn't think he would invite me to sit with them at lunch, it's only ever them three at there lunch table.