•19•

19 20 Monday March 2015

We won!

Oh

My

Gosh

We actually did it!! King and I both won our races putting us in first place over all the other teams. I got out of my car and ran towards my team throwing my arms around Jacob in a hug as he wrapped his arms around me tightly, the rest of the team ran over jumping on top of us as we all fell over in a huge dog pile.

I laughed at my team as we all tried to get up and I slowly pulled arms away from around Jacobs neck blushing as I made eye contact with him. Things between Jacob and I had been sort of awkward since I found out the he uh liked me?

I didn't have time to think about it anymore before Pandora grabbed my wrist and dragged me over to the podium with the rest of my team following closely behind we reach the podium and all cram together on it.

We get awarded with our huge trophy (which had our prize money inside along with our tickets to Hawaii). The rest of my team were all talking about how excited they were for the party tonight with all the teams.

"This is for you Dad" I whisper looking up to the sky while holding the trophy.

It's 6:00 and the party starts at 7:30 so the girls and I all decided to go home and get our clothes and then get ready at Aces and meet the boys at the party which was going to be held at the town hall.

We also decided that the trophy would be put on display at Aces house in the basement since we all spent the most time their.

I hug all my teammates before walking over to my car and driving home and run up to my mum hugging her and telling her all about the race.

"Your Dad would be so proud of you" she tells me pulling away from the hug and wiping away a tear that had escaped.

"Thank you" I say back wiping away her tear.

"Okay enough crying you go get ready for your party" she says and giver her one last hug before running up the stairs.

I find my duffle bag throwing some makeup in there and my dress I was wearing tonight.

I throw the duffel bag over my shoulder and say goodbye to my mum and running out to my car and putting my duffel bag in the back I start the car and make way to Aces.

I pull up in the driveway and see the others girls cars already there I walk up to the door and knock and hear a faint yell saying coming in and I open the door and upstairs to Aces bedroom where all the girls are.

We start to do each other's hair and makeup quickly since it was already 6:45.

We finish our hair and makeup and all get changed into our dresses.
My dress in a black lace dress with long lace sleeves, Pandora is wearing a neon pink skirt and black lace crop top, Fox is wearing a black dress Wightman lace at the top and the middle and Ace is wearing a black crop top and black skirt that is short up one side and longer down the other.

We all compliment each other on our appearances before walking outside trying to decide who's car to take, when suddenly a limo pulls up and Te driver climbs out.

"I was sent to collect your by Boss Breaker King and Hunter" he says opening the door for us we're all shocked but climb in the limo.

We talk about how nice it is that the boys did this for us and soon we pull up at the town all and climb out.

We walk inside and I'm surprised that the town hall could look so nice there's hundreds of black and white balloons on the ceiling which looks really cool.

About 30 people are here already, we soon find the boys who are all dressed up in suits and I'm not going to lie Jacob looks very handsome all dressed up.

We all stand around talking for a little while before I decide I wanted something to drink I tell the others were I'm going and walk away over to the mini bar asking for a Coke when I get there.

I sit down on the bar stool as I wait for my drink when someone comes and stands next to me.

"Ya know you got lucky today" the person says and I turn and see one of the boys I vsed today.

He lost easily so I don't know what he's talking about.

"Yeah lucky that my opponents were horrible racers" I sass back.

The boy looks surprised that I said something back but before he could reply Jacob came and stood beside and the guy closed his mouth and walks away again.

The bartender hands me my Coke and we walk away and back to our friends.

We jump and dance around talking until about 11:30 at night then we remember we have school the next morning.

Since we had taken the limo to the town hall the boys all offer to drive us home and I go with Jacob, I climb into his car and drive home the car ride is silent other then the radio quietly playing all time low in the background.

--------------
A/N

1 more chapter after this guyss!

Please vote and comment ❤️

Lots of love -M x