Chapter ONE: Dreams.

Just a normal day pass away slowly and peacefully for everyone. Except for you, suffering a disease that have no cure. Who knows when will you pass away? Despite that, you kept quiet, for the sake of your friends and your only family. Time just ticking by slower and slower. Your weak thin legs carry you to the familiar wooden bookshelf in your room. 

Delicately tracing your fingers through each covers, your hand came to a stop in front of a book cover that you've grown so acquantained to. An old, thick, worn-out book telling your favourite fantasy story of a small, brave girl's adventure, unravel mysteries and fulfilling her dreams.

That's the life that (Name) wants, not this pitiful, depressing life of hers, trapped in a tiny room, dreams always remain as dreams... The mentally and physically ill girl shakes her head softly, trying to shake away the gloomy thoughts. The heavy book now stays in her arms, as (Name) walks silently through the large hall of the enormous mansion she's in. Her eyes glued to nature outside the window. Blond streaks of sunlights fall on the floor. Admiring beautiful mother nature, she makes her way to the balcony where she usually spends her reading time alone.

Time sure pass quickly when you're enjoying yourself. Too engrossed in the black letters before her eyes, (Name) fails to notice the time. It's sunset now, pinkish orange-golden hues surrounding the gigantic hot ball of fire. Silent footsteps march to her, a gloved hand was placed on the small maiden's shoulder. A tiny gasp of surprise was heard from (Name) as the mysterious man let out a deep gentle chuckle. She half-heartedly whines: "Yunki!!" 

 The person known as 'Yunki' smiles lovingly at her as he picked her up gently. Scolding her about how she shouldn't walk by herself, claiming that her fragile bone structure might collapse. Though (Name) notices it, her response is only a playful eye-roll as they both head downstairs for dinner.

~ Time skip passed dinner, brought to you by Yato's weird cat-like eyes ~

Sighing contently, patting her tummy, (Name) makes a mental note in her mind to thank the cook later. Lamb, especially lamb skewer has always been her favourite dish. Accompanied with some rich, fancy wine, (Name) is now a happy being indeed. Humming a lovely melody, the (h/c)-coloured girl dangling her feet above the ground, swinging softly on the wooden swing in the balcony.  Accompanied her was Yunki, the man from before. 

Yunki is a well-mannered young butler. Joined the (Last Name)'s estate when he was 16 years old. His parents is a cute married couple. Though only being farmers, they are friends with (Name)'s parents when they didn't divorce.

(Name) and Yunki have known each other very soon because of that. (Name) was 5 and Yunki was 10 when they first meet each other. In spite of being different from one another, they are a close pair of friends. The duo stays in a comfortably calm silence, admiring everything around them. The sweet aroma of Earl Grey tea, the gorgeous yellowish white hue around the beautiful Moon, the occasional chiming of the wind bell, the cool wind passing by them... Everything was perfect... (Name)'s eyelids was getting tired, everything around is like a melody, calling her to sleep. 

Soft snores emit from the girl as she falls asleep in silent. Lovingly looking at her, Yunki picks (Name) up delicately, as if she could break any moment. Pass through the hall, he places her down on the soft mastress of her bed, tucking her in with a smile on his lips. Blowing the candle off, he too, gets ready for slumber. 

Unknown to both of them, outside the window, a murky figure standing on a steady tree branch near (Name)'s room. Their piercing eyes gaze in at the sleeping girl, a strange emotion swirling in those orbs.

!!! == == == == == == == == == == !!!

I decided to start off the story with this soft and calm prologue as chapter 1. Chapters will be updated once every 2 weeks or more if I'm free. So keep looking forward for it!! Thank you for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter~