Chapter FIVE: Danger.

A/N: Hey everyone, it's Rayn3 here. I'm still struggling with life so many apologies coming if this chapter sucks to you :''<

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

'There has been a lot of Ayakashis lurking around lately, I should be more careful.' - Thinking to herself while wandering around the new park she found recently, (Name) sighs to herself. It has been around 2 months since the (h/c)-haired girl become a wandering soul.

Even though food isn't a necessary part in her normal daily routine, having them once in a while is nice since when looking around near the trash, she sometimes finds some lost 5 yen coins.

Figured that she couldn't really done anything with it, (Name) made the decisions to spend it on food, more specific junk food like Taiyaki, Yaki Dango, or maybe if she's feeling a bit hungry, she goes for Melon Pan bread. Currently, the (e/c)-eyed girl is munching on a simple milk bread bought from a vending machine nor far from the park.

Setting her butt (lol I feel funny writing this) down on the red swing. Lightly pushing herself on the seat, she watches the people present at the park. Puple-ish red tints the whole sky, illuminating down hues with different shades of orange.

Everything is so peaceful, so dreadfully peaceful. The small soul was enjoying the scenery and her milk bread so much that she fails to take notice of the large masked aproaching demon wolf behind her before it's too late.

When the creature's shadowy figure slowly looms over her, (Name)'s eyes can only widen in surprise before the delicious milky bread is dropped and the girl scambles on her feet to make a dash away from the big bad wolf.

Extremely unfornate for her, this time she fails to escape as she falls and lands face first on the dirty ground. The ayakashi's tail which just happens to be a long snake reachs up and tangles itself in your scarred legs.

Desperate, the poor girl quickly grabs a handful of dirt and dust (lol?) then furiously throw it aiming at the monster's eyes. Unluckily, not only did it done no effect or whatsoever, the vile creature seems to be more irked to draw the girl nearer and finishes her life. Gritting her teeth, the female's life all flashes like skits of a film in her head as she closes her eyes and prepare for the worst.

Strangely, the expected sensation did not come and in stead, she feels a being sprint pass her and nearer to the ayakashi. Unable to muster enough courage, (Name) is still a cowering shaking ball.

Only later when (Name) feels small weird droplets of liquid splatter on her arm, did she slowly open her terrified eyes and gaze at it, only to realize that it's blood, fresh dark crimson drops of blood on her own limbs.

She can feel herself getting nauseous, bringing her clean hand to try and stop the nasty feeling that is rising inside. She lets out small, cringy groans of disgust. Seconds later, when the small girl's tummy feels slightly better, (Name) turns her head to gaze at the now deceased monster.

The female's (e/c) eyes widen in absolute surprise as her mouth lets out a tiny gentle gasp of astonishment. 'Could it be...?'

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N: lolol I enjoy creating cliffhangers >:3 cuz im so eeevilllll lol. The pic got nothing to do with it lol... or is it?? 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hope you guys like this chapter, if you do don't forget to vote and comment down below what is your guess for the one that saves (Name). I really really wanted to know yall!! Anyway, more chappies coming soon so keep in touch my luvlies~